**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

What was the problem you had ?
Vip’s seem well-made to me
Please fill me in as that’s a very popular brand with heavy made links
What was the size weight and karat of the chain you had a problem with

The links were not tight and would kink terribly. I remember when the jeweler tried to give it to me, he had to get all the kinks out and then give it to me. Maybe it was just a one off since it sounds like there are a lot of people who had good experiences with their chains.

I have a 4mm with box lock Cuban from them and if I’m being honest i don’t really like it since it doesn’t hang straight like traditional Cubans. I also have a 3 mm Cuban I bought on eBay that hangs straight so I know it’s not because of the size.
Can you show what you mean by one not hanging straight with the other one that does.

Guess Hov the new signal for when rapper trends reached the apex. Everybody in the game cops their iteration then Hov comes through and cops the big boy. Insert next trend, repeat.

the entire case is made of natural sapphire? I have scene, on google, a Hublot with a clear case that says sapphire in the name of the watch, isit the same deal?

Back
Top Bottom