**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

i always been a fan of that jay-z bracelet ever since I had the cd and saw that picture. The ring on his left pinky too. Everytime I see that pic in my head I always hear “ I took my Fritos to Tito in the district”
took my fritos to Tito in the district

and-nas-perform-bsides-2-at-webster-hall-on-april-26-2019-in-new-york-picture-id1145376035

sorry if this is a stupid question but, back in the philippines we have a goldsmith family friend and we just take scrap gold to him and he melts it down and customizes pieces for us.....all we pay for is the labor

is there a service like that here in the US?

How do you all deal with the lobster clasp getting caught in the pendant's bail. I hate readjusting my chain to make the clasp go back to the back of my neck throughout the day.

sorry if this is a stupid question but, back in the philippines we have a goldsmith family friend and we just take scrap gold to him and he melts it down and customizes pieces for us.....all we pay for is the labor

i think ive seen ppl here say rey's offers this for for like $700-$1000

How do you all deal with the lobster clasp getting caught in the pendant's bail. I hate readjusting my chain to make the clasp go back to the back of my neck throughout the day.

get a jeweler to replace the lobster clasp with either a box lock or cylinder lock

I'm literally going to the phillipines this week. Where should get jewelery? Just want a 3mm rope chain

how is Daniel Jewelry?

I'm looking into buying a 4mm or 5mm Cuban and don't see anything but good reviews.

I'm literally going to the phillipines this week. Where should get jewelery? Just want a 3mm rope chain

When you go to the philippines, go look for the M Lhuillier pawnshops and ask them what branch is having a "rematado/subasta sale". Those sales are crazy, basically they sell the unclaimed pawned jewelry at really low prices. I was able to cop a 14k piece @ 11.6 grams for only $360. If you want brand new, then just go the regular M Lhuillier Jewellers branches.

Last edited:
how is Daniel Jewelry?

I'm looking into buying a 4mm or 5mm Cuban and don't see anything but good reviews.
I have a 4mm with box lock Cuban from them and if I’m being honest i don’t really like it since it doesn’t hang straight like traditional Cubans. I also have a 3 mm Cuban I bought on eBay that hangs straight so I know it’s not because of the size.

I have a 4mm with box lock Cuban from them and if I’m being honest i don’t really like it since it doesn’t hang straight like traditional Cubans. I also have a 3 mm Cuban I bought on eBay that hangs straight so I know it’s not because of the size.
The last pages been about peoples reys pickups and I dont understand why people still ask about daniels :lol:

Is it hand made? Most 4mm Cubans are machine made

how is Daniel Jewelry?

Last year I was looking at getting a Cuban and I decided I was going to go with either Daniel's or Rey's. Since it seems they both operate on Instagram, I DM'ed both of them asking for a price/time quote. By the time Daniel replied to my DM, Norma (Rey's) already provided me a quote, received my money, sent me pictures as they were making my chain, and shipped it out. I can't speak of the quality of Daniel's work because I haven't ordered from them, but from a customer service standpoint, I can say that Rey's blows them out of the water. As far as quality goes, no complaints on Rey's.

The last pages been about peoples reys pickups and I dont understand why people still ask about daniels :lol:

This. :lol:

IMG_20190429_073622.jpg

Back
Top Bottom