**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Has anyone ever got a Cuban link bracelet or chain for a manufacture called VIP from Florida
Nice tight solid links Exactly what I was looking for in a bracelet

They stamp their gold with their name
In the past I was complaining about 10k gold but I got a bracelet at an excellent price

Getting the same bracelet and the same weight in 14k would have been at least another $400.00 to $500.00 Depending on the price and the store I got it from

I’m hoping to get a Cuban chain by the same company

Last edited:
^ I have a friend who works at a jewelry shop in nyc and she mentioned VIP is one of the better brands that makes cuban links (machine made). Their 4mm and 5mm is nice in person - but I'm trying to see if I should bump it up to 5.5mm and just go handmade.

^ I have a friend who works at a jewelry shop in nyc and she mentioned VIP is one of the better brands that makes cuban links (machine made). Their 4mm and 5mm is nice in person - but I'm trying to see if I should bump it up to 5.5mm and just go handmade.
I can’t be more happy with what I picked up machine made or not It’s exactly what I wanted without sending my money to Miami and waiting

I know you guys get beautiful chains direct from Florida but when it comes to jewelry I personally want to see what I’m getting before I put the money down
I’m not so special that I need something custom made exactly for myself

That’s the main reason I haven’t taken a bite and ordered something from Florida

Last edited:
upload_2019-4-29_10-48-31.png

I haven’t seen a 4mm or 5 mm Miami vip chains Only Italian/
Turkey Machine made chains with a shabby box clasp at that mm
Would you be willing to tell where the store is ?

I recently got a Miami Cuban chain It didn’t hang right or lay flat when wearing it and the box clasp was kind a loose I just wasn’t happy with it

Luckily the jeweler made a return when it said on the receipt no returns no exchanges I even offered 10% less than what I paid just to get my money back

When and if I do get a Miami Cuban chain I have to get one that has a horseshoe shape box clasp and you hear the snap when sliding close the clasp

That’s how you can tell its made well also a small machine made or lobster clasp is not an authentic Miami Cuban link chain

A real Cuban chain or bracelet will have a Brolic clasp

Last edited:
Yea, a couple of the stores in the city have them on Canal street. I believe 201 Canal carries VIP but they were oos in that specific size when I was there a couple weeks ago (nice people there). If you don't see it there, go down the block to 175 Canal (jewelry center) - the "booth" on the right hand side once you walk in also has them (lady there was kinda rude, but the guys are nice).

Yea, a couple of the stores in the city have them on Canal street. I believe 201 Canal carries VIP but they were oos in that specific size when I was there a couple weeks ago (nice people there). If you don't see it there, go down the block to 175 Canal (jewelry center) - the "booth" on the right hand side once you walk in also has them (lady there was kinda rude, but the guys are nice).

I got my bracelet in the diamond district and it beat any price of 10k and I could find on Canal Street but thanks for the info

thank you for the input.

I hit up Norma from Reys and she told me that the smallest handmade they make is 5.5mm.

She gave me a quote -- 14K 5.5mm 24” 64 gr $2180

I agree that their customer service is on point. She texted me back within ten minutes when I originally hit her up.

thank you for the input.

I hit up Norma from Reys and she told me that the smallest handmade they make is 5.5mm.

She gave me a quote -- 14K 5.5mm 24” 64 gr $2180

I agree that their customer service is on point. She texted me back within ten minutes when I originally hit her up.

That's another reason I don't buy from Florida if they're manufacturing the jewelry themselves and there's no middleman the price should be a lot cheaper than $10 a gram over spot price

But there chains are on point

Last edited:
Has anyone ever got a Cuban link bracelet or chain for a manufacture called VIP from Florida
Nice tight solid links Exactly what I was looking for in a bracelet

They stamp their gold with their name
In the past I was complaining about 10k gold but I got a bracelet at an excellent price

Getting the same bracelet and the same weight in 14k would have been at least another $400.00 to $500.00 Depending on the price and the store I got it from

I’m hoping to get a Cuban chain by the same company

Yes, I did and it was trash and the worst chain I ever had. I'm just happy I was able to get my money back.

Might as well and get the box lock

Yes, I did and it was trash and the worst chain I ever had. I'm just happy I was able to get my money back.

What was the problem you had ?
Vip’s seem well-made to me
Please fill me in as that’s a very popular brand with heavy made links
What was the size weight and karat of the chain you had a problem with

their prices are head and shoulders above NYC jewelers. its like drugs..da closer to da source you go, da cheaper it ends up being...plus all that competition in miami got swords sharpenin swords.

I don’t know they go through a lot of gold in Miami I would still think the price might be even cheaper than what’s available in New York strictly because it’s New York but I guess you’re right

Back
Top Bottom