**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Guess Hov the new signal for when rapper trends reached the apex. Everybody in the game cops their iteration then Hov comes through and cops the big boy. Insert next trend, repeat.

I wouldn't put any stock in watches that Jay-Z likes. watch connoisseurs straight last Hublot watches.

A general fyi for people inquiring on pricing - you're better off finding out how much that particular jeweler is charging per gram (14k, 10k, 18k even though I'd say most stuff is 14) and doing the math yourself. That's a better measuring stick. Rey's was most recently charging about $31, sometimes $30 for 14k which in my experience is better than a lot of other jewelers.

A general fyi for people inquiring on pricing - you're better off finding out how much that particular jeweler is charging per gram (14k, 10k, 18k even though I'd say most stuff is 14) and doing the math yourself. That's a better measuring stick. Rey's was most recently charging about $31, sometimes $30 for 14k which in my experience is better than a lot of other jewelers.

I tell folks all da time, do da math 1st..if not they gonna tax you on ignorance of da game.

Anyone who copped from Rey's - Did you get letters/initials on your box clasps? Looks like they go underneath the box if I'm looking correctly

Would you share pictures of the letters? They recommended Script, but I'm more keen on Clean Lines like an Arial Bold or something. I think I had seen some Lakers font before

Lets see em! post em up

11EF775E-D2A3-4710-824B-33AF19EC6783.jpeg
Anyone who copped from Rey's - Did you get letters/initials on your box clasps? Looks like they go underneath the box if I'm looking correctly

Would you share pictures of the letters? They recommended Script, but I'm more keen on Clean Lines like an Arial Bold or something. I think I had seen some Lakers font before

Lets see em! post em up

Posted a few times - but will happily share again!

Lets see em! post em up

13CF5291-5357-41B0-BF3E-FDE81B6FB699.jpeg

I’m the one with the lakers don’t. Googled lakers don’t and took the letters photoshopped how I wanted it and sent it to him. The stock letters he uses aren’t appealing to me.

One note on price per gram is that I believe they, or any jeweler, give better prices the heavier you go (probably a given). So you should consider price per gram relative to the total weight.

One note on price per gram is that I believe they, or any jeweler, give better prices the heavier you go (probably a given). So you should consider price per gram relative to the total weight.
of course if you're buying something a hundred or so grams you should get a bit of a break if he/she are not going to give you a break just keep it moving to go to somebody else

Back
Top Bottom