**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

558285316_gSmrd-M-1.jpg
553929344_FwFYi-M-3.jpg

363986954_UgfVn-M-4.jpg

363986995_tdSK6-M-4.jpg

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMs

2w73fa8.jpg

This is what I call a watch.
sick.gif

I saw in the back pages something like "people would be surprised by how much the black jesus joint cost, in a good way."

So about how much would something like this go for ? Obviously not the same quality, but something of quality and look as this ?

pimp.gif
youll save money on the stones but i would think the labor cost is still gonna be up there to fully flood a watch- dont know what the rate is now but i know in one of these volumes there was talks of like $10+ a stone

The watch is still $ 75,000 made by Chris Aire http://www.chrisaire.com/chris-aire-parlay-black-white-full-pave-p-733.html?cPath=143_56

Originally Posted by luxurytiming

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMs

2w73fa8.jpg

This is what I call a watch.
sick.gif

I saw in the back pages something like "people would be surprised by how much the black jesus joint cost, in a good way."

So about how much would something like this go for ? Obviously not the same quality, but something of quality and look as this ?

pimp.gif
youll save money on the stones but i would think the labor cost is still gonna be up there to fully flood a watch- dont know what the rate is now but i know in one of these volumes there was talks of like $10+ a stone

The watch is still $ 75,000 made by Chris Aire http://www.chrisaire.com/chris-aire-parlay-black-white-full-pave-p-733.html?cPath=143_56
sick.gif

paying for the name i guess....didnt even know he was still pumping jewels -

but i think the interest was more in the black on black style not that particular watch

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

who is this? I kinda like the chain, but think the design could have been a bit better....

aSAHZ4_large.jpg

Holy ishtistanbul... this nuzzl Webstar gotta major push back... he needs to MJ that...ASAP..ASAP...ASAP (no TiP)

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Im told no one even really makes beaded chains like those anymore. Theyre kinda hard to come by.

Unless you got long bread to drop on a mold for yourself.

http://www.tnsdiamonds.com/round_bead_chains.htm
Thanks for the link, but it looks like 4mm is the biggest they offer. I was thinking of something quite a bit bigger.

I'll take a 4mm over this 2mm I have, 14K tho but to thin

Lets re-visit this video.....
roll.gif
roll.gif

smh.gif
This dude Baby is straight I'GNANT!

*notice at the end he shows that same Black Diamond Watch Wayne was wearing last night.

don't believe the hype.... Chris Aire ain't doin it like that.... he most likely gave Weezy the watch. other jewelers in here who deal in the samecircles already know.... hence why he's been crying to and about jason of bh and talking crazy about me, etc.....

that watch ain't worth 1/2 or close to 1/2 of 75k
BUT it looks clean. he ain't movin stones or custom work or watches like he was 5+ years ago. he HAD some big clients, but I think JofBH holds down thatcircuit a lot harder now. and f.y.i. nobody steals customers in this game, it is what it is, you keep it moving.

damn, we got a call from who today? jacob the jeweler..... LOL.
we ain't selling those jesus pieces.... for those who know, know. we made that for Yeezy.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

we ain't selling those jesus pieces.... for those who know, know. we made that for Yeezy.
wink.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

wink.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by CJ863

wink.gif
mad.gif
son made sure the joints were patented and trademarked.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by CJ863

wink.gif
mad.gif
son made sure the joints were patented and trademarked.
laugh.gif
lol one of the smartest things he could have done.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Lets re-visit this video.....
roll.gif
roll.gif

smh.gif
This dude Baby is straight I'GNANT!

*notice at the end he shows that same Black Diamond Watch Wayne was wearing last night.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
He ran out of ideas so he just made a circle full of diamonds.

Back
Top Bottom