**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by 23soles

This Louis Vuitton accessory nonesense is going to far... Omarion has what looks to be 3 (maybe 4) Louis Vuitton coin purses on his belt loop and 2 Louis Vuitton scarfs hanging out of his pocket... C'mon, seriously?...

i gotta agree with you here...this is just gettin out of hand...i don't even like the idea of one rag hangin from my back pocket..let alone 2....

and the 3-4 purses...smh

Omarion steady takin L's right now...

2w73fa8.jpg

126cldf.jpg

nx52dc.jpg

szbhnp.jpg

2w73fa8.jpg

This is what I call a watch.
sick.gif

I saw in the back pages something like "people would be surprised by how much the black jesus joint cost, in a good way."

So about how much would something like this go for ? Obviously not the same quality, but something of quality and look as this ?

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMs

2w73fa8.jpg

This is what I call a watch.
sick.gif

I saw in the back pages something like "people would be surprised by how much the black jesus joint cost, in a good way."

So about how much would something like this go for ? Obviously not the same quality, but something of quality and look as this ?

pimp.gif
youll save money on the stones but i would think the labor cost isstill gonna be up there to fully flood a watch- dont know what the rate is now but i know in one of these volumes there was talks of like $10+ a stone

luda looks like he lost some weight... anyway the steelers just received their superbowl rings... 14k, 104 grams, 3.61 carats
Photo_1_105794.jpg

Photo_3_105796.jpg

Photo_2_105795.jpg

Back
Top Bottom