**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Originally Posted by luxurytiming

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMs

2w73fa8.jpg

This is what I call a watch.
sick.gif

I saw in the back pages something like "people would be surprised by how much the black jesus joint cost, in a good way."

So about how much would something like this go for ? Obviously not the same quality, but something of quality and look as this ?

pimp.gif
youll save money on the stones but i would think the labor cost is still gonna be up there to fully flood a watch- dont know what the rate is now but i know in one of these volumes there was talks of like $10+ a stone

The watch is still $ 75,000 made by Chris Aire http://www.chrisaire.com/...-p-733.html?cPath=143_56
sick.gif

paying for the name i guess....didnt even know he was still pumping jewels -

but i think the interest was more in the black on black style not that particular watch
Exactly. I ain't got it to drop nothing near that. But just wondering if a watch can be made like that for around 3-5 stacks...

ben yall are killin' em. it's my dream to do some work for kanye.

about baby's chain. i've been wondering for years, i swear. those are like at least 10cts each, which is at least $150k per stone.

reasons i believe it:

-baby's been wearing it forever.
-it is very short, if it was super long it is more likely to be fake.
-i've seen a lot of baby's jewelry in person, and when i was like 12 i cleaned he handed me a bracelet to clean... it was so crazy... my dad said itwould cost us $500k, and this is 7 years ago.
-he's seen tons of money in his career.
-i haven't ever seen him or wayne ever slip up with fake stuff.

reasons i don't believe it:

-it is so big.
-it looks funny but just the yellows. but it might look that way becuase they are treated.
-i don't want to.
-it hasn't been snatched yet.

EDIT: i looked back at the pics and it looks super fake.
indifferent.gif
can't say for sure though.

Originally Posted by 1 IN A BILLION

ben yall are killin' em. it's my dream to do some work for kanye.

about baby's chain. i've been wondering for years, i swear. those are like at least 10cts each, which is at least $150k per stone.

reasons i believe it:

-baby's been wearing it forever.
-it is very short, if it was super long it is more likely to be fake.
-i've seen a lot of baby's jewelry in person, and when i was like 12 i cleaned he handed me a bracelet to clean... it was so crazy... my dad said it would cost us $500k, and this is 7 years ago.
-he's seen tons of money in his career.
-i haven't ever seen him or wayne ever slip up with fake stuff.

reasons i don't believe it:

-it is so big.
-it looks funny but just the yellows. but it might look that way becuase they are treated.
-i don't want to.
-it hasn't been snatched yet.

EDIT: i looked back at the pics and it looks super fake.
indifferent.gif
can't say for sure though.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

and that dude with the bulldog is awesome. where did you get those pics from? that bracelet looks like the exact size of pharrell's chain. skull ring isill too.

Baby is playing that made it so i can fake it roll
laugh.gif
. don't nobodyknow if those joints are real or not but we can give him the benefit of the doubt and say they are cuz his bread is crazy long.

Originally Posted by luxurytiming

This is what I call a watch.
sick.gif

I saw in the back pages something like "people would be surprised by how much the black jesus joint cost, in a good way."

So about how much would something like this go for ? Obviously not the same quality, but something of quality and look as this ?

pimp.gif
youll save money on the stones but i would think the labor cost is still gonna be up there to fully flood a watch- dont know what the rate is now but i know in one of these volumes there was talks of like $10+ a stone

The watch is still $ 75,000 made by Chris Aire http://www.chrisaire.com/...-p-733.html?cPath=143_56
sick.gif

paying for the name i guess....didnt even know he was still pumping jewels -

but i think the interest was more in the black on black style not that particular watch
Exactly. I ain't got it to drop nothing near that. But just wondering if a watch can be made like that for around 3-5 stacks...
if your talking g-shock focus or ben sell the all blacks and should be in your range- Ben had a black/black one that was looking stupid when iseen him in vegas-
but if your talking a reg watch... a breit super avenger or something will hit you for that alone..never mind the stones then the work-

and i figured that price and the fact that weezy paid anything at all was suspect...them dudes know there positions now at least...he's doing Aire more ofa favor by wearing that watch than Aire would be for giving him a a lil discount-

originally it was said that TPain's piece was a little over 10 lbs... in that vid he says its 7.5 lbs...
nerd.gif

edit: icebox... owwwwwwwwwwwwww
ff9veu.jpg

2uravq9.jpg

hmmm...why is jadakiss da only lox member running around with chain in his neck? boggles me to this day.....im sure style and sheek pocket's are good...

Back
Top Bottom