**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I had someone offer me a diamond Day Date II for it and I turned it down. It's a classic and you can't find it anywhere else. I'm not going to give it to a jeweler so they can make money off my piece I paid for. If anything, I want a cut of it.

I was underwhelmed seeing it in person.
That’s what I meant you get paid you do it as a business

That jesus piece is too flat has no dimensions the bale is too generic in my opinion Icebox is better. I could buy this Icebox Jesus piece for $6800 what are your thoughts.

Also my opnion the goat bale is the one on Big's and Puff's Jesus piece
2e13a52a8ad911e386140ae5d6e0400e_8.jpg

6800 is a good price for an icebox Jesus are you sure they’re legit? Price almost seems to good to be true

6800 is a good price for an icebox Jesus are you sure they’re legit? Price almost seems to good to be true
It’s a used piece 25k for a new is insane markup scrap gold value for that piece is like $3800 most of the jewelers are raping customers

what's the story on the jesus from the youtube video on the other page? a search for Harry on 66 W 47th in NYC gives me what look like two different people:

Harry's Jewelers
66 W 47th St, New York, NY 10036

CLOSED NOW
Today: 10:30 am - 5:00 pm
Tomorrow: 10:30 am - 5:00 pm

and

Esmez Harry Unclaimed

66 W 47th St
New York, NY 10036
Midtown West

what's the story on the jesus from the youtube video on the other page? a search for Harry on 66 W 47th in NYC gives me what look like two different people:

Harry's Jewelers
66 W 47th St, New York, NY 10036

CLOSED NOW
Today: 10:30 am - 5:00 pm
Tomorrow: 10:30 am - 5:00 pm

and

Esmez Harry Unclaimed

66 W 47th St
New York, NY 10036
Midtown West
47th one

While I respect the historical value of the Tito JP I will always be partial to the Jacob Kufi JP.

This piece?

Yup that is the one. Beautiful.

I am religious and believe in Jesus but that doesn't have anything to do with me wanting a JP. It was more to do with the design, hip hop historical value and my own personal memories. The first time I really noticed jewelry was because BIG and Puff was rocking JPs even though they aren't the kufi Jacobs I prefer now.

Back
Top Bottom