**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

lil-cease-attends-the-screening-of-ae-biography-presents-biggie-the-picture-id834213368
I thought Biggie gave him a Jesus piece? That's the goat Jesus piece btw

Joint is nice b. Just ordered a 9mm 26, pic helps give me a better idea of where mine will sit. Had a 28 that I got rid of like a year or 2 back, some days (not all) I felt like it was a hair too long for daily wear so opted for slightly shorter this time.

I just upgraded to exact same size and length from Reys. Had a 28 as well wasnt comfortable with it being that long wore it tucked most the time.

never get tired of seeing that tito jesus... so finally i copped a cuban bracelet tonight... nothing too crazy but 12mm 14k joint... ill tell you the grams when i pick it up on sunday...i will have pics up then...i told myself this is the last jewelry i cop...well see lol

Why hasn't anyone made a real good copy of the Tito Jesus Piece? I mean i dont understand why its so hard.

Look at this hideous copy from Lax
LcHeI5z.jpg

I was just in Vegas at Jason of Beverly Hills last weekend and I was able to take a look at their kufi Jesus and tried it on. The nicest thing about it is the bail. Specs were 14k 120 grams and about 8 or 9 carats of VS1 diamonds for $25k. It wasn't even solid and actually felt a lot lighter than mine.

The store looked clean and the salesperson was really cool.

Here's the same exact piece on eBay
s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

I was just in Vegas at Jason of Beverly Hills last weekend and I was able to take a look at their kufi Jesus and tried it on. The nicest thing about it is the bail. Specs were 14k 120 grams and about 8 or 9 carats of VS1 diamonds for $25k. It wasn't even solid and actually felt a lot lighter than mine.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

That jesus piece is too flat has no dimensions the bale is too generic in my opinion Icebox is better. I could buy this Icebox Jesus piece for $6800 what are your thoughts.

Also my opnion the goat bale is the one on Big's and Puff's Jesus piece
2e13a52a8ad911e386140ae5d6e0400e_8.jpg

The store looked clean and the salesperson was really cool.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

thats strange considering da Nas one they made was identical to jacobs.

Frank would you ever consider selling the Tito? If so how much and secondly why not have a jeweler make a mold of your piece and sell them online?
I had someone offer me a diamond Day Date II for it and I turned it down. It's a classic and you can't find it anywhere else. I'm not going to give it to a jeweler so they can make money off my piece I paid for. If anything, I want a cut of it.

thats strange considering da Nas one they made was identical to jacobs.

I was underwhelmed seeing it in person.

Back
Top Bottom