**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I actually don't like that they put that Leon stamp on the back of the clasp

its optional, and i opted for it because:

-Its not stamped, its actually lasered on.

-its a miami cuban link, actually from Miami so it adds to its appeal to me considering no one in NYC has ™'s on their box links like that. up here, so another thing to separate from da crowd is good.

61B6D2C7-BED2-4BA6-B02C-516E5394C449.jpeg
29FDBCC3-4AAA-49F7-A497-5F64E36E87E2.jpeg
EBA52C88-1EFF-4DBA-BEBA-2A28567438E2.jpeg
Here’s a couple of shots of my 9mm I ordered 2 years ago. Still no complaints. Only wish I went bigger.

its optional, and i opted for it because:

-Its not stamped, its actually lasered on.

-its a miami cuban link, actually from Miami so it adds to its appeal to me considering no one in NYC has ™'s on their box links like that. up here, so another thing to separate from da crowd is good.

Copy. I hear you, but personally, I'll know my Cuban is from Miami, don't really care if anyone else does... Nor do I care about a lasered Leon logo separation from the Cuban chain wearing crowd. I think your mm and kt would speak more to a separation from the crowd.

Copy. I hear you, but personally, I'll know my Cuban is from Miami, don't really care if anyone else does... Nor do I care about a lasered Leon logo separation from the Cuban chain wearing crowd. I think your mm and kt would speak more to a separation from the crowd.

alot of folks in clubs in NY out wit fake ish, da extra accoutrements does a nice job distinguishing itself at a glance, but yeah size & quality speaks for itself too.

Back
Top Bottom