**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Speaking of AI what do you guys think about his chains?
Set up is :smokin IMO .. probably cost more than my house :smh:

757 ... Grew up on shell rd ... Went to bethel high with Iverson for 2 years . He's one year older than me though . My last year there was when they locked him up for that bowling alley fight ... I'm in Maryland now though.. Miss Va a lot .. My mom and family is still there

Ahh. Not too familiar with the 757 but i been there a handful of times. Portsmouth, Norfolk, Bad News.

Ya cant front miss VA too, met a lot of good people while i was there

pretty much any jeweler will carry some francos. 

yellow, white, or rose? 

square or round? 

btw round francos are dope
I'm looking for one in 14K Yellow no preference between round or square. Any reputable websites?

I'm in VA right now 540 area, super boring. Prob gonna move to Richmond area or NY.

i have some ties to VA only cuz my ex is from there fairfax to be exact... cant believe i drove 3 hours just to see her :lol:

:x gaudy af

How much u think that big bracelet weighs, lol the bigger of the 2. They both big af

Last edited:

I'm looking for one in 14K Yellow no preference between round or square. Any reputable websites?
the usual sites:

rafello

avianne

if and co

jared

zales

kay

always check your local pawn shops too you never know whats in there.
Do you guys believe the rumors that AI is broke?
hell no. 

also in the words of scott storch... his broke aint going to be your broke. 

if you go from 100 mil to 60 you prob broke. 

The Franco shouldn't be getting caught on your clothes - sounds like it's got some rough edges that should have been filed smooth. Where did you get it from? Post some pics

does daniels or reys give you a better price if you cop in person? if they do i might check them out... havent been to miami in years so i need a lil vacay there
pimp.gif
of course......especially on the stuff theyre "supposed to scrap" :wink: 

used diamond pieces for da LO ....trust me, and the flea market in person is GOAT......cash, no tax....and those "hot pieces" that are hidden in the safe.....they know im not 12 so they sell me the stuff they bought back and "scrapped" if you smell what your boy is cookin, hit the PM if you coming for pieces in miami, i know the store owners and they know be my face or first name basis. ive been hobbying jewelry since i was like 15 here in miami with daniels and the flea........franky diamonds knows whats good lol ask him about luigi from the towing company. 

This is prob a dumb question but why are Cubans called Cubans?
because my race was the one that invented/created the design....cubans lmao.

there are different types. our "favorite" the "sought after" holy grail is the miami cuban solid with the triple clasp 14k and up. they have curb,hammered,regular cuban, etc....but the "miami cuban" is "da cuban b" 

Back
Top Bottom