**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

YO! Platinum is dirt cheap right now. At about 24 inches and 8mm?

its nearly what gold prices were a decade ago.

What we talking per gram? And who is working with platinum right now?

Also how much would a gold presidential style chain run right now?

Last edited:
The pics of platinum chains I see online look kinda dull, but I could have swore I seen some platinum chains in this thread that had the luster of gold. Maybe I'm mistaken. I looked at some p chains and they look like stainless steel smh

da problem with Platinum is da upside of it doesn't translate well online.

i basically looks like white gold dipped in rhodium (except it keeps that luster forever) and its ALOT more dense/heavier.

When G-Unit dropped 'Stunt 101' and Young Buck said "come on man, you all know gold is getting old/ the ice in my teeth keep my cristal cold"
The price of gold IMMEDIATELY plummeted
Thanks to Young Buck

When G-Unit dropped 'Stunt 101' and Young Buck said "come on man, you all know gold is getting old/ the ice in my teeth keep my cristal cold"
The price of gold IMMEDIATELY plummeted
Thanks to Young Buck

gold got more popular da minute he said it :lol: Kanye, and ghostface were out and about and never wore white jewelry.

ferg-backstage-at-the-apollo-theater-on-march-4-2017-in-new-york-city-picture-id648176454

i guess its all preference... i rather have yellow gold compared to platinum even though platinum is better... than again i cant afford it... i do have 1 diamond earring thats platinum in the back :lol:

time to hit reys up for a platinum Cuban
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
 ima start looking for a platinum rope, maybe hang a bar off that. (been thinking about a bar/rope set up might have to take advantage of these prices)
i guess its all preference... i rather have yellow gold compared to platinum even though platinum is better... than again i cant afford it... i do have 1 diamond earring thats platinum in the back
laugh.gif
platinum at the moment is cheaper than gold

nerd.gif

banks smaller JP is a jacob? ( @ninjahood  )

that brolic joint looks like the conan posted above.. fugly

i like the chain though. 

Speaking of the conan Jesus, I was actually a fan of the design on paper, BUT what happened to NLV?! His shield piece ******* on the USDA one. Wonder if he ever iced it out like he said he would

Are the black stones diamonds? I know nothing about stones. It would look great without the black stones IMO

I like that jesus piece in general but not feeling the black diamonds and would replace immediately with white diamonds

Back
Top Bottom