**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

i put ya on to these yeeeeeeeeeears ago

you're welcome.

i see Gemesis finally perfected da coloress stone & changed their name to "pure grown diamonds".

expect Diamonds prices to go more and more down like da price of a PC in da late 90's going to da late 2000's as tech that creates them gets cheaper & cheaper.
Is this legit?

all da way legit....man have been able to make lab grown diamonds for a couple years already, and clear white just happened within da last 4-5 years or so.

My company paid out our quarterly bonus today. Lol at anything you type on your keyboard. Now back to my vacation.

PS, another package from Rey is waiting on me at home.

Enjoy your day.

Down syndrome jesus piece owners. Work harder. 

Last edited:
all da way legit....man have been able to make lab grown diamonds for a couple years already, and clear white just happened within da last 4-5 years or so.
Bet, so I won't be playing myself with these lab created diamonds? I'm new to this jewelry **** so I've been skimming this thread, getting a general idea of what I'm looking for

Bet, so I won't be playing myself with these lab created diamonds? I'm new to this jewelry **** so I've been skimming this thread, getting a general idea of what I'm looking for

you good b, they're chemically identical if yu want diamonds.

Lets be real, it youre a man in the united states and you DONT have the ability to drop 5 figures on jewelry, most upper middle class people would consider you to be still maturing or catching up, or stretched thin financially or just plain unsuccessful

So the fact that any schmoe blows 15k on jewels is not impressive outside of low working class society. More likely that dude is seen as a clown, unless its something ultra-tasteful and not at all garish, and hes known to be EASILY able to afford the piece in question, without even blinking

In the lower classes, however, theres always been a phenomenon of people spending above their means on expensive garish jewelry

So mens jewelry is, outside of watches and very subtle rings and chains, largely avoided by people with actual money/people in polite/upper class/wasp society

Im sure most of you know this, that a nice cuban link to most people would make you look like "a used car salesman" or a "mafioso"

Couldnt care less what upper middle class/upper class squares think, just pointing that out

Cause if mainstream square society did "keeping up with the joneses" via mens jewelry, males would be walking around with 6 figure diamond chains left amd right

So dont be impressed by your **** cause the manager at pizza hut could cop that too

No pizza hut manager is wearing an Icebox, Jacob, if&co $xx,xxx piece b.

Footlocker employee doe....

Lets be real, it youre a man in the united states and you DONT have the ability to drop 5 figures on jewelry, most upper middle class people would consider you to be still maturing or catching up, or stretched thin financially or just plain unsuccessful

So the fact that any schmoe blows 15k on jewels is not impressive outside of low working class society. More likely that dude is seen as a clown, unless its something ultra-tasteful and not at all garish, and hes known to be EASILY able to afford the piece in question, without even blinking

In the lower classes, however, theres always been a phenomenon of people spending above their means on expensive garish jewelry

So mens jewelry is, outside of watches and very subtle rings and chains, largely avoided by people with actual money/people in polite/upper class/wasp society

Im sure most of you know this, that a nice cuban link to most people would make you look like "a used car salesman" or a "mafioso"

Couldnt care less what upper middle class/upper class squares think, just pointing that out

Cause if mainstream square society did "keeping up with the joneses" via mens jewelry, males would be walking around with 6 figure diamond chains left amd right

So dont be impressed by your **** cause the manager at pizza hut could cop that too

No pizza hut manager is wearing an Icebox, Jacob, if&co $xx,xxx piece b.

this.

Copped a 14k 19.5g 6mm bracelet from Reys, he gave me a good deal and delivered fast.

lol 9ct gold
Thts the most common alloy in england i think. Dont know why they spell "ct" instead of "kt"

Lower alloy with the extra silver looks better on pale white skin, not sure if this is part of the reason
9ct is common in all of the UK and Australia. Some people even wear 8ct gold in Germany. 
Im not dissing anybody by no means. Just gotta recognize that 90% of dudes with bread are not competing in the jewelry game so the ceiling is not high.

Accountants would all be rocking skydwellers and 18k cubans
I would say even higher then 90% but i get your point. 

Im not dissing anybody by no means. Just gotta recognize that 90% of dudes with bread are not competing in the jewelry game so the ceiling is not high.

Accountants would all be rocking skydwellers and 18k cubans

culture difference b.
yeah most of these high net worth cats are rocking Patek, Vacheron & AP

They call them the "Holy Trinity" it also depends who ask because some people will substitute and/or add ALS (A. Lange & Sohne) & JLC (Jaeger-LeCoultre) in there

Either way those brands are a step above Rolex and they fly under radar most people won't notice those brands on wrist, which is kind of nice at times lol

Last edited:
Stop counting peoples money. You have no idea what people do for a living. Some people have multiple hustles outside of a day job.

Your means to afford jewelry, like any other non neccessity is based on your ability to afford it, aka save up...

Funny how folks respond when you call them out for pocket watching....

Stop counting peoples money. You have no idea what people do for a living. Some people have multiple hustles outside of a day job.

Your means to afford jewelry, like any other non neccessity is based on your ability to afford it, aka save up...

Funny how folks respond when you call them out for pocket watching....

Facts

Who gives a damn. Dudes are in a Niketalk forum of all places and can discuss what they want. If it bothers you then block/ignore em. Simple.

Anyone got pics of that classic Juelz two tone bird pendant up close. Piece was :x :pimp:

Last edited:
ninjahood ninjahood
U always promote these "synthetic" stones
And say that this will drive mined diamonds down in price. but if there are less mined diamonds being produced shouldn't it drive them up in price? It's def good talk.
I inquired to Gemenis and they were like we will send a rep to call you :lol:
Reminds me of the old selling of Apple days and door to door sales mans

Back
Top Bottom