**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

The price of diamonds will always be controlled ....they are not going to become iphones where everyone has diamonds in 5 years...there is a lot of gold but that market is controlled as well

this is a message board and the internet after all where people are going to say what they want whether you like it or not... theres always going to be a difference of opinion regardless

The price of diamonds will always be controlled ....they are not going to become iphones where everyone has diamonds in 5 years...there is a lot of gold but that market is controlled as well
i get you but what im saying is that NOT everyone will have an apple iphone (diamonds) in 5 yrs due to the lack of mining as stated by all the research....

naw thats changing...

da difference between gold and diamonds is gold is a element...if you know your chemistry, you know a element can't be created or destroyed...so unless you got a particle accelerator and you moving electrons subatomically, you can't create gold outta thin air.. plus, you can always track gold in da commodity markets along with oil.

Diamonds? lol its a wrap for that... remember its just pure carbon, once folks perfected HPHT and CVD diamonds which are colorless, da technology to create em is cat out da bag.

you really think people gotta discriminate on rocks cuz they were made outta a lab vs dug out da ground? once da prices start to dive cuz da competition starts to heat up da way people perceive diamonds gonna way different than da generations prior.

swarovski is dabbing on lab grown diamonds according to that article posted via a sister company Diama...its about to go off.

thats why i told cat off rip, emphasize on da gold... you'll never lose your $$$.

you'll lose serious paper on diamonds, that resell is straight trash...and now that moissanite, and lab grown diamonds is becoming more prevalent, its only goin downhill fron here pricewise

Pro festers at UCI are making gold doe

[/

navigator_highlighted_periodic_table.png

when you knock an electron from mercury it turns to gold... its not really "making" it.

but i get what you sayin...

I was walking through the mall earlier today. As I passed the typical middle of the mall jewelry stand, I noticed a guy trying on....probably a 15-20mm "iced out" cuban chain.

Thought of a couple of yall.....

Last edited:
Has anyone purchased anything from Shayan Afshar? Wondering how their quality is on that 1oz cross

Anybody experience any upgrade with daniels?I heard something about re-stocking fees, is this true? thinking of upgrading my 7mm to a 8mm

How much of a difference in price is 14kt vs. 18kt? And is it even worth paying the difference?
Personal preference. I myself find 14k to be the perfect hardness and gold color. 

18k will cost around 30% more than 14k gold.

Plus 18k is heavier than 14k so you will pay more that way too. 

Last edited:
How much of a difference in price is 14kt vs. 18kt? And is it even worth paying the difference?

Personal preference. I myself find 14k to be the perfect hardness and gold color. 

18k will cost around 30% more than 14k gold.

Plus 18k is heavier than 14k so you will pay more that way too. 

18k is dope, if i wasn't used to 14k 18k would be da way to go.

remember thou...da more gold, da easier it scratches... however 18k should be decent ib that regard.

14k gold is 58.5% gold & 18k gold is 75%

18k is nice without a doubt but Ive heard its really delicate and scratches and bends easily like you said ninjahood ninjahood . 14k is perfect for everyday wear but that 18k is serious.

Anybody ever had their piece remade to make it bigger heavier more ice? I'm thinking about doing that but don't know how to go about it

Back
Top Bottom