**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Hi, what's a good price to pay on 14k gold per gram?
On a few small ball chains, here's the size and weight, what's a fair price to be pay for them x 2.

Last edited:
I'm curious what about 10k per gram? what would a good price to pay for these beads 3mm-5mm? Thanks.

For 14k yellow you wanna be paying something like $34-40 per gram new

Certain links are cheaper than others. Figaro youll see for like $33/gram but ball chains and francos and stuff often seem to be like $45 a gram

I'm curious what about 10k per gram? what would a good price to pay for these beads 3mm-5mm? Thanks.
Expect to pay between 30 - 35/g for 10k. 

Hit up Traxnyc, Soicyjewelry, Daniels, or Reys. Make an offer. 

Last edited:
Baby to the game so pardon my lack of experience,
But is it possible to get a decent Franco set up for $1-2k.

I just got a very small rope chain for my old star of david pendant .

2.5 mm 24.5 inches 20 grams . I told the guy I wasn't paying more than $500

Baby to the game so pardon my lack of experience,
But is it possible to get a decent Franco set up for $1-2k.
Set up like a chain and pendant or just a chain ?

For that price you are looking at around 2 - 3.5mm wide depending on the length. 

Set up like a chain and pendant or just a chain ?

For that price you are looking at around 2 - 3.5mm wide depending on the length. 

Possibly. I really am a newbie in this. I've had a chain for 10 years given to me by a family member and I just recently looked at the specs because the chain is ready for an upgrade.

For what I know, I'd like to buy a 30in Franco and 14k yellow gold. Not sure if that's possible with my price range.

Possibly. I really am a newbie in this. I've had a chain for 10 years given to me by a family member and I just recently looked at the specs because the chain is ready for an upgrade.

For what I know, I'd like to buy a 30in Franco and 14k yellow gold. Not sure if that's possible with my price range.
Ya a solid Franco for 1 - 2k will be around 2 - 3.5mm in 30". They make hollow ones that will be bigger for that price range but don't waste your money. 

Is your old one broken or something ? What's the width and weight ?

Back
Top Bottom