**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

ninjahood ninjahood

Tru been on Khaled and Future Snap Chats already, how mad is Jim Jones ya think? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Hey yall. I'm interested in getting my watch hand engraved, like how madeworn has them.  Anybody know how or who to look for on how to do it?

Anybody know where I can get a good deal on a 10k or 14k solid rope (not hollow)? Or any idea what range I should be paying per gram? Thanks

laugh.gif
I saw that too..............

He about to come back this summer watch........wonder if he is going to be on a Khaled anthem this summer......on that album. Hmmmmmm, very very plausible.
I don't know.... I know Bleek has his own music group called "warehouse music group" and one of the dudes who runs it is rocking tru life old roc piece. 

I wonder what the story is why tru life. i would've thought hov stopped ******* with him after jail. plus.... what does he do to make money? his snaps show him in a huge crib. 

I know on tru's ig he posted all his degrees he earned while he was incarcerated, so he might be trying to be behind the scenes but then again the Puerto Rican day parade is around the corner and he does tend to do some stuff around that time.

Back
Top Bottom