**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Get that moisanite breh.  They will be half the price and shine harder than diamonds b.  

Paid 2300 cash for a pair of 1.5ct (total) diamond earings.  
no disrespect but I can't do the moss

If you look at it objectively, and inform yourself of da facts you could be swayed.

Moissanite_Hardness_cbebe75d-0654-4d36-aa1b-67e2d9732650_2048x2048.jpg

i just want 1 earring a 1ct diamond stud but prices are crazy even though its just 1 earring... i got a .50ct but want something bigger

Last edited:
I bought my daughter .50 and ever since then I been jealous lol I'm 29 and never had my ears pierced but been tbinkin about it since I got my daughter hers

I bought my daughter .50 and ever since then I been jealous lol I'm 29 and never had my ears pierced but been tbinkin about it since I got my daughter hers
How old is your daughter? I bought my niece .25's when she was born and .50 when she turned 6. 

I have a daughter on the way and I'm not sure if I should just get her the .50. 

yeah but I've seen how one of those (the white gold one that says Jacob the Jeweler) probably ended up with this:

If you don't goto the man himself I think what you really need is someone who's nice with a knife and wax to have an actual original version of the piece to copy.  I've seen some process where people heat up a piece in rubber to duplicate jury but people said this was no good for dejesus, that it ends up looking pretty lousy.

Was Looking On Ebay For Some Cartier Frames And Came Across This. 

Growing Up Always Seen Girls With The Bamboo Earrings And ****

Thought This Was Executed Well.

Can See Thugga Wearing It 

Was Looking On Ebay For Some Cartier Frames And Came Across This. 
Growing Up Always Seen Girls With The Bamboo Earrings And ****
Thought This Was Executed Well.
Can See Thugga Wearing It 

Hit up golden sun for the frames b

How old is your daughter? I bought my niece .25's when she was born and .50 when she turned 6. 

She almost 3 Now but I got them for her when she was about a year and a Half they looked perfect

If you look at it objectively, and inform yourself of da facts you could be swayed.

Moissanite_Hardness_cbebe75d-0654-4d36-aa1b-67e2d9732650_2048x2048.jpg

SMH.  Dont nobody want that ********. 

They were slaying you in those pages I posted....lol

*sigh*

I own both diamonds by way of my piece & my moissanite styds. My earrings are pure quality.

If we're talking science? Moissanite is a TOP ranking stone, on any measure.

You're so out da loop that you think lab ground diamonds are less than their mined equivalent, another folly on your end.
Atomically they are identical.

*sigh*

I own both diamonds by way of my piece & my moissanite styds. My earrings are pure quality.

If we're talking science? Moissanite is a TOP ranking stone, on any measure.

You're so out da loop that you think lab ground diamonds are less than their mined equivalent, another folly on your end.
Atomically they are identical.
Moissanites are like unauthorized  jordans

Back
Top Bottom