**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Hmm Ross rocks it

Calm down. It's not that serious. If you like diamonds stick to it, if ninjahood wants to educate other on mossainte let it be. It's a good alternative.
This. Dudes mention moissanites or silver in here and get killed. Let dude rock, that's what he likes. Not like he posting em saying their diamonds.

[emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji]

How is it is trying to mimic diamonds when its not even da only clear stone?
laugh.gif

Sapphires are white too..are they fake diamonds?

So are lab made diamonds...?

Seems alot of ya flat out not onto facts.

*shrugs*
Are you not all there in the head?
You're wrong though. Just because you have been socially conditioned to believe diamonds are everybody's holy grail-must have stone of choice and everybody absolutely want's to incorporate them in their jewelry doesn't mean it's true. You guys are acting like the stones in his Jesus are really CZ. dipped in diamond plating (impossible I know) and he's fronting about it. Many people prefer other stones than diamonds. 

Take a Geology class or get your google's up ladies before you attack with bold statements. Ignorant fools.

Last edited:

You're wrong though. Just because you have been socially conditioned to believe diamonds are everybody's holy grail-must have stone of choice and everybody must absolutely want them in their jewelry doesn't mean it's true. You guys are acting like the stones in his Jesus are really cz. dipped in diamond plating (impossible I know) and he's fronting about it. Many people prefer other stones than diamonds. 

Take a Geology class or get your google's up ladies before you attack with bold statements. Ignorant fools.
If you have a 20k piece on dont be talking about these ones look better but they are half the price.  Corny.  

Its pretty obvious he's got some kind of bone to pick.

And i copped my moissanites in da diamond district, right on 47th street in Manhattan moissanite.
Zero bone to pick.  Its just wack to me you have been promoting and defending this for years.  

Exactly why I stick to solid gold and little to no diamonds.  The goofies cant imitate that.  

Last edited:

You're wrong though. Just because you have been socially conditioned to believe diamonds are everybody's holy grail-must have stone of choice and everybody must absolutely want them in their jewelry doesn't mean it's true. You guys are acting like the stones in his Jesus are really cz. dipped in diamond plating (impossible I know) and he's fronting about it. Many people prefer other stones than diamonds. 

If you have a 20k piece on dont be talking about these ones look better but they are half the price.  Corny.  

U sound completely misinformed.

Price ≠ performance

Moissanites perform BETTER than diamonds for da purposess of color refraction & light dispersion.

[Video]

Go see yourself b.

And then i haven't even gotten around to explain lab diamonds made from HPHT or vaporization methods which spawn atomically identical diamonds which for puritans sake butvstill want an ethical alternative to mined stones.

Ive been doin this jewelry thing a long time b..there nothing that i don't already know.[/Video]

You're trolling for the lulz now, whatever.

What I honest to God find more funny than anything is you seriously can not wrap your head around the idea that someone would prefer another stone over a diamond stone. You sound dense as hell B.

Not one 20k piece that I personally own has a diamond or any stone for that matter. In fact I had my jeweler Gabe remove the diamond paved bezel that the previous owner had on there from my Rolex YM-II and replaced it with the original bezel. Guess that makes me corny too?

Last edited:
No one has ever go killed mentioning silver, there's nothing wrong wit silver
I see a direct correlation between the two. Some dudes cop silver because its cheaper than its white gold or platinum alternative and some just prefer it over the two.

I can understand why some dudes are salty tho. I spent a decent amount of bread on my 500g WG Cuban and you got dudes shining like me with their silver Cubans that they paid a fraction of the cost for. But like myself and others have stated before...as long as you're keepin it real (no pun intended) I have no issue with it

You're trolling for the lulz now, whatever.

What I honest to God find more funny than anything is you seriously can not wrap your head around the idea that someone would prefer another stone over a diamond stone. You sound dense as hell B.

Not one 20k piece that I personally own has a diamond or any stone for that matter. In fact I had my jeweler Gabe remove the diamond paved bezel that the previous owner had on there from my Rolex YM-II and replaced it with the original bezel. Guess that makes me corny too?
Nope, its corny to me, thats all.  And to defend it for 5 years in multiple threads AND commenting on random youtube videos about it......also corny.  

Either way, dont be mixing baller jewels with low cost alternatives.  
I see a direct correlation between the two. Some dudes cop silver because its cheaper than its white gold or platinum alternative and some just prefer it over the two.

I can understand why some dudes are salty tho. I spent a decent amount of bread on my 500g WG Cuban and you got dudes shining like me with their silver Cubans that they paid a fraction of the cost for. But like myself and others have stated before...as long as you're keepin it real (no pun intended) I have no issue with it
These cats are not saying its moissanite not diamonds when someone says nice diamond earrings.

U sound completely misinformed.

Price ≠ performance

Moissanites perform BETTER than diamonds for da purposess of color refraction & light dispersion.

Go see yourself b.

And then i haven't even gotten around to explain lab diamonds made from HPHT or vaporization methods which spawn atomically identical diamonds which for puritans sake butvstill want an ethical alternative to mined stones.

Ive been doin this jewelry thing a long time b..there nothing that i don't already know.
I dont want you to explain it to me.  I can watch videos and inform myself.  Dont be mixing baller jewelry with lower cost alternatives....

Lmao don't throw me in this dispute ... I got a question for the Jewelers on here if I provided the stones would you make the Jewerly ?

A good question is why aren't there more stones that are popular besides diamonds, like emeralds and rubies, sapphires, topaz, tanzanites etc.  @ninjahood maybe you have some knowledge on this if you care to share?

A good question is why aren't there more stones that are popular besides diamonds, like emeralds and rubies, sapphires, topaz, tanzanites etc.  @ninjahood
maybe you have some knowledge on this if you care to share?

All of those stones are popular. But there is a lot of money, power and control tied into the diamond business

Last edited:
Yo can you post real detailed pics of glizzy's gun pendant with background info on that? I used to love when Ben would post pics of pieces & give us a run down on stats and process of manufacturing?
Unfortunately we didn't get to snap too many pics of the piece because he picked it up right away. He had come to us with the idea and gave us the task of executing it. It has 65ct of VS1 stones and weighs 193.1 grams. The clip on this particular piece isn't removable by request. We sat down multiple times getting all the details together and even deciding what kind of chain he wanted to go with it. He ultimately decided on a rope chain due to how the Cuban Link sits inside the bail.  Is there anything specific you were curious about? 

Western culture loves what we see on tv and what we see advertised the most.

Kim kardashian is probably the most popular person in the us. Think about that..... Every kiss begins with K

He went to jareds

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom