**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

See the thing is I would take it around shops and they would test the diamond eyes or just look at the piece and would say it's nice it's gold no doubt, they wouldn't want to scratch it to test it...but 3 months ago I needed some $ and took it to a pawn shop and they tested it twice and gave it back said it was plated...before some other reason comes up, I had a chain on I copped from eBay for melt and they tested it and it was 14k gold

I bought the micro when everyone had lax name in their mouth here that he had the best gold prices

This is before his website, 550 $ down the drain it seems because he sent me a piece of metal with diamond eyes and now doesn't answer anymore after 3 months of back n forth

Stomach flu
He's backed up
He's busy building his shop text me back at 1 and I'll get on it
"We're getting on it"
"Sup boss"

But is on Instagram daily telling people to text him

See the thing is I would take it around shops and they would test the diamond eyes or just look at the piece and would say it's nice it's gold no doubt, they wouldn't want to scratch it to test it...but 3 months ago I needed some $ and took it to a pawn shop and they tested it twice and gave it back said it was plated...before some other reason comes up, I had a chain on I copped from eBay for melt and they tested it and it was 14k gold

I bought the micro when everyone had lax name in their mouth here that he had the best gold prices

This is before his website, 550 $ down the drain it seems because he sent me a piece of metal with diamond eyes and now doesn't answer anymore after 3 months of back n forth

Stomach flu
He's backed up
"We're getting on it"
"Sup boss"

I would contact the authorities if I was you and try to get him arrested for selling fake gold. Fake gold, fake watches, etc.

http://www.kcra.com/news/grass-valley-man-accused-of-selling-counterfeit-gold/31490808

http://www.wbng.com/news/local/Swap-shop-owner-arrested-for-selling-counterfeit-gold-296470511.html

Last edited:

Stomach flu
He's backed up
"We're getting on it"
"Sup boss"

how long ago was this? 

how long have you had the piece? I hope you didn't buy it after wildabeast or whatever his name is told his story

Last edited:
with all the scamming stories idk why nobody has pulled up on that dweeb yet. He has/had some kind of storefront seems to me dudes just like throwing away their money
I don't think he has a storefront.
But I have the address of where he sent me once and the guy making his mold was at [emoji]128064[/emoji]

.Quote:
Anyone know who makes bead style chains in the traditional style or the black ones attached in a 7mm-9mm width? Also anyone know what is the typical size Jacob or anyone know that are on Ye's?
i know some manufacturers in new york that make these types of chains, with pretty much whatever ball types you can imagine. if people are really interested in these i could see about setting up a group buy or something as the cost would go down the more people order.

with all the scamming stories idk why nobody has pulled up on that dweeb yet. He has/had some kind of storefront seems to me dudes just like throwing away their money
I don't think he has a storefront.
But I have the address of where he sent me once and the guy making his mold was at [emoji]128064[/emoji]

That boy ain't hard to find. He is always at his day job:

Last edited:

.Quote:

i know some manufacturers in new york that make these types of chains, with pretty much whatever ball types you can imagine. if people are really interested in these i could see about setting up a group buy or something as the cost would go down the more people order.
yeah let me know, looking for that style myself and my local guys are having a hard time sourcing it.

Ya if you're crazy enough to buy from a con artist like LAX or anyone really you should pay with pay pal, get a receipt and get your **** appraised as soon as you get it. I don't understand how dudes are spending 10, 15k on jewelry online instead of spending 200 for a flight and 100 on a hotel to go pick it up in person.

I see these ball chains in my 14k catalog but they are 5 - 6mm and at these weights i would guess the balls are hollow or semi hollow. 

I see these ball chains in my 14k catalog but they are 5 - 6mm and at these weights i would guess the balls are hollow or semi hollow. 
what mm are the ones posted there? i'm looking for a 6mm.... what company is the catalog from?

Last edited:

Ya if you're crazy enough to buy from a con artist like LAX or anyone really you should pay with pay pal, get a receipt and get your **** appraised as soon as you get it. I don't understand how dudes are spending 10, 15k on jewelry online instead of spending 200 for a flight and 100 on a hotel to go pick it up in person.
It's possible that their job(s) and/or hustles don't even allow  a 100 miles drive out of town to buy something.  Last I checked PayPal seems to draw the line at anywhere from 10 to 15 grand for a single transaction depending on who you're sending money to.

Last edited:
should be getting my cuban from Rey tomorrow.
Also been trying to buy a jesus piece from icebox, but seems like getting pricing is the hardest thing to do :lol:

the one you posted but all beads, none of the diamond bead links

6mm 14k 32" yellow gold
i spoke to the mfg today they don't have any plain beads in stock, i will talk to someone else tomorrow though. they did have the pave diamond beads if people are interested in those. they're pretty expensive tho - quoted me $175/bead at 6mm

Back
Top Bottom