**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Lol lax

I purchased a 14k gold micro Jesus from him the first one he made for 550$ a few years ago for some reason I went to a pawn shop and got it tested the scratched it and acid tested and told me it was gold plated

So after a few days I hit him up he tells me to send it to him if it's plated he will exchange for a new one but it shouldn't be plated

So I send it around August he has told me its at the "lab" getting tested, let's be honest it's a little 10 gram piece...then a few more days go by and all of sudden he says he's giving me a new one that it hasn't gotten tested but he's gonna replace it

It's almost gonna be 3 months and it's just back and forth texts with no shipping and recently he stopped responding but is on the gram daily

idk how you guys do it......i cant even buy a pair of shoes online , let alone a piece of jewelry....i mean i guess some smaller cities might have problems but man.....all of that "custom" stuff is sitting at the stores in miami

Last edited:
Lol lax

I purchased a 14k gold micro Jesus from him the first one he made for 550$ a few years ago for some reason I went to a pawn shop and got it tested the scratched it and acid tested and told me it was gold plated

So after a few days I hit him up he tells me to send it to him if it's plated he will exchange for a new one but it shouldn't be plated

So I send it around August he has told me its at the "lab" getting tested, let's be honest it's a little 10 gram piece...then a few more days go by and all of sudden he says he's giving me a new one that it hasn't gotten tested but he's gonna replace it

It's almost gonna be 3 months and it's just back and forth texts with no shipping and recently he stopped responding but is on the gram daily

Bruh... That's foul

the way the stones are set in the beard on that one doesn't look so great.  maybe it just shows more on those pictures in the auction cause the area I'm tombout looks OK here:

not me, picture of the same piece from this thread though.  at first I didn't like the white stones in the head but then I realized it's the same as the Kanye version, white stones for thorns with yellow stones for blonde hair.  I still say that this christ looks best in all white or all yellow.  however I repost this picture to make the point that if you encountered this piece in person it prolly shines pretty tough. (edit/grammar)

Both are the same mold and the setting on the hair for both is terrible.

Lol lax

:smh:

Lol lax

Damm Damm Damm JAMES!!!!!!!!

I don't understand how nobody can seem to find him how hard is it to set up a meet up with him to buy a Rolex he has on I.g

I've heard of LAX trying to pass off 8k gold as 10k and 12k as 14k but plated?? That's grimey. I'd book a flight.

with all the scamming stories idk why nobody has pulled up on that dweeb yet. He has/had some kind of storefront seems to me dudes just like throwing away their money

with all the scamming stories idk why nobody has pulled up on that dweeb yet. He has/had some kind of storefront seems to me dudes just like throwing away their money
So they share the blame?  Getting scammed sucks but I never knew I enjoyed it the times it happened.  One time the address the guy was using turned out to be some rubble in Detroit 
roll.gif
  .  That was from fleabay when they would barely offer protection if you were buying from certain salers.  edit - just to be clear that had nothing to do with Niketalk.  just some time I got scammed.  

Last edited:
Huge difference in getting scammed by some random from eBay & a jeweler with at least some kinda storefront. Same dude going at randoms on IG for coming to the shop & not spending but nobody that got scammed can seem to find him. Aight.

What I mean is most people don't enjoy getting ripped off, at all.  I've just seen the character who "likes getting ripped off" a few times in this thread and this person doesn't exist really.   Not that I know of.  Few people enjoy being scammed, ripped off, etc.  Suggesting that scam victims enjoy this misfortune and probably have it coming to them if they dare to do business online is a barrier to justice in my opinion.  Non scam related, it's just not the best attitude in a global electronic market place.  Just my opinion(s).  

Last edited:
Even if you get a piece from a professional company like icebox or sun, you should get it checked out the same or next day for an appraisal.

Back
Top Bottom