**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

What's the story behind this pic anyways? just curious
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I hope it's not what I think it is.

from that socal summit thread...belongs to la rolex?
ya it belongs to him, I checked it out and took the pic.
That chain is 95% better then other starter kits.

A good respectful and affordable piece.

if you want an exact jacob- holla at jacob
laugh.gif

for the price lax will be hitting for on the replicas im sure those in the market will overlook some differences

if you get that bezel set one right your good- also the ceramic-

and im hyped to see this new nlv x 206 x if&co joint
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
@ mike jones...first thing i thought was insurance but that wont workif he says its his "homeboy" that was in his house...police reports and all that would have to be filed before he gets some $

"and im hyped to see this new nlv x 206 x if&co jointimage"

KingTre: When you buy one of our Jesus Pieces I will hand deliver it to you in the Bean !!!!!!!
The delivery will take place in the Corner Mall right on Washington St.
In the back were the dude sell that Rice/Chicken & Noodles for 5 Bucks !!!!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I hope it's not what I think it is
JT from ******** Is my boy sold him a couple of watches & a diamond ring for his girl, the new bangbus crew is wack the originals basicallyall broke up and went there own ways and Jt is doing his own thing under some company named NERDPASS. Sanchez still works with some of the originals. Iremember asking Jt to let me drive the van while there were shooting, he gave me the go ahead so you might see me pushing the van soon.....
laugh.gif
Same time I also met ashlynn brooke shes a hottie
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Rjwco

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I hope it's not what I think it is
JT from ******** Is my boy sold him a couple of watches & a diamond ring for his girl, the new bangbus crew is wack the originals basically all broke up and went there own ways and Jt is doing his own thing under some company named NERDPASS. Sanchez still works with some of the originals. I remember asking Jt to let me drive the van while there were shooting, he gave me the go ahead so you might see me pushing the van soon.....
laugh.gif
Same time I also met ashlynn brooke shes a hottie
wink.gif

So was it really just a group of a few dudes who got together one day and said "lets bang chicks and record it for a living"? or is thatjust the story to the movies?

Might be way late with this havent been on in awhile but thought I would post anyways. what is that like a 50 row er somthin?

Shaq's is SILLY AS WELL !!!!!!!!....LOL !!!!!!

I am sure Shaq has higher quality stones as well.

I'm waiting for them to just wear a "diamond" studded Allen Iverson-like sleeve. Granted, anything more ignorant than that is just overkill.I'm willing to bet it doesn't look as odd on Shaq because his arm is longer, too.

Back
Top Bottom