**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

eek.gif
That jacket hurt my feelings.
eek.gif
eek.gif
i don't even like "gator-style " like that, but damn
smh.gif
smh.gif

I was excited for a while for the jesus, but that one looks like it has down syn. Not hating at all, its just not my steez

^^lol @ the down syn, when its the same exact one ^^
laugh.gif

Ben chain was dead on sick and yes the IF piece is wayyyy bigger in person, big ups to your 40lbs weight loss as I myself have lost 60lbs & still aintfinished
pimp.gif

(1st summit)

Lax X Jt (bangbus.com)

indifferent.gif
@ me thinking being that big was even good for your health
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by SW33TS1NC3R1TY

hmmm, i think ben looks better with alittle more meat on him.....his ears are starting to stick out....

nh, but son lost madd weight. again.........time to clean bulk asap.

IMG_1885.JPG

dont look bad imo.

indifferent.gif
@ me thinking being that big was even good for your health
indifferent.gif

its ok, you workin on it so keep doin that.

oh yea

photo_large_48_49e843dc30f18_1239958492.jpg

you already know.

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

LAX butchered 2 classic pieces
smh.gif

IDK about that. Id say the Roc piece yes he butchered. But that jesus is pretty on point. The other one with the rope looking thorns and the kufi I didntlike either. But Id have to say this "Kanye Jesus" is pretty spot on

Ya'll are hatin' for real. That Jesus looks dead on to me.

LAX, you know that you have to post the specs. Height/ width/weight/carats.

To the young man that just saw me on the 4 Train rocking my NLV Championship Ring.A Supa Dupa shout to you and your good looking Aunite... Call meAuintie.....LOL !!!!

Just to show the new collection of accessories by Roland Iten. Apparently it is now considered as jewelry :s
The stuff uses watch mechanisms it is now sold at top jewelers and is for when you have made it big :-

Firstly the mechanical belt buckle (it automatically adjusts proportionately to your waist as it changes. Made out of gold starts at about $ 20,000
d81269f4127742622050b162b001779e97398201.pjpg

The card holder :- displays cards in a unique layered technique these are about 10,000 the one i saw was 15,000

4e3362b04b1c7f7c217b2a0f086f61d46266c777.pjpg

The cufflings:- they fasten themselves with the flick of the wrist or something crazy like that dont know price but I guess around $10,000 with the row ofdiamonds

fae267d45577324c2f70b26cd88de18d8b42d8d9.pjpg

AND for the really wealthy :- shoe lace ends made out of solid gold. When you slide them on your shoe lace they automatically fasten themselves. I am not sureagain on price but I have been told the $8,000 region for shoe lace ends
smile.gif

098268e4177a224328004b6d9fc7e649ac29c861.pjpg

enh the jesus is just a LITTLE off, nothing crazy. like dude was shrunk out 15% in height. son kinda got that dawf from lord of the rings look to him.

and stop lyin its not same mold

and i'm sorry whoever sets your diamonds be %!@*+* up, the @+*+ just look mad sloppy

^^only if you knew who set the diamonds
wink.gif
but theres someone reading this so we cant spill the beans
frown.gif
^^

either way Imo its better then all them military look jesus pieces on ebay and better then any I have seen in the district down here

"oh boy here comes tdot with his infactuation of jesus pieces, talking blah blah I'm going to send himthreatning PM's and make a new ID to hide myself and attempt to flame/expose him".

IMG_1885.JPG

fc7k20.jpg

9j10r4.jpg

Well when you compare LAX's with the standard's it's about 80% to the true size it's not the full size. But outside of the setting being weak!$!* is proper to me, can't knock the effort.

But this is the one its modeled after.

IMG_1885.JPG

It not perfect but it is pretty spot on..

So as a result of me defending your piece NH i would like a free jesus piece just PM ill let you know what I need.

Nah but forreal the piece is nice for not being from Jacob himself.

and with that comparison pic you posted you can see the whole right side is off....length, width and the setting is sloppy.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

and with that comparison pic you posted you can see the whole right side is off....length, width and the setting is sloppy.
laugh.gif

And I know this. The main reason the setting looks sloppy is because the diamonds they used are too big, so they didnt fit right in all thedifferent curves in the hair. I feel you but it is a decent job for the simple fact that he prolly had the mold made off of one of these pictures and not amold of an actual finished piece like I believe Ben did when he had Malice's piece in the shop.

Back
Top Bottom