**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

LAX sent a guy a fake $30,000 watch and people on here still order from him 
roll.gif

LAX sent a guy a fake $30,000 watch and people on here still order from him :rofl:

People still order from Jacob the jeweler right?go talk to nas and method man about that

Lax has a great history bro and we don't don't what's going on behind the scenes to get that worked out

And where the hell is that dude with the fake ap at to give us updates

Last edited:
:pimp: what size you get?

Bout to cop that 3 inch soon

Man i wanted a 3inch Kufi piece bad but i can't do it yet. i ordered a 2.5 Crown of thorns piece

LAX sent a guy a fake $30,000 watch and people on here still order from him :rofl:

Trust i paid attention to those situations closely, my belief is that LAX got GOT when it came to that watch to begin with not to say that is an excuse for any jeweler honestly but he said he's taking care of the guy so it is what it is. My biggest worry when it came to LAX was his turn around time. I'm not trying to be one of those guys waiting a month. I got him to send me a very detailed invoice AND to agree to overnight. as long as its 14k and weighs what we agreed on i aint trippin' 8)

roll.gif
People still order from Jacob the jeweler right?go talk to nas and method man about that

Lax has a great history bro and we don't don't what's going on behind the scenes to get that worked out

And where the hell is that dude with the fake ap at to give us updates
I hear ya. Would be nice for him to address the situation, instead of avoiding it.

pimp.gif
what size you get?

Man i wanted a 3inch Kufi piece bad but i can't do it yet. i ordered a 2.5 Crown of thorns piece

roll.gif
Trust i paid attention to those situations closely, my belief is that LAX got GOT when it came to that watch to begin with not to say that is an excuse for any jeweler honestly but he said he's taking care of the guy so it is what it is. My biggest worry when it came to LAX was his turn around time. I'm not trying to be one of those guys waiting a month. I got him to send me a very detailed invoice AND to agree to overnight. as long as its 14k and weighs what we agreed on i aint trippin'
glasses.gif
LAX would have to be straight nuts to burn someone else on this thread. Anyway man i hope it works out for you, just get it x rayed when it arrives and post pics of the piece 
pimp.gif

Been behind the bushing it lately on this thread. Had a real big desire to snag a 18K Cartier ingot pendant. Snagged one for a couple bills, so it was a no brainer. Just over spot pricing and it's legit from an estate jeweler. For me, it's one thing buying jewelery but another buying quality pieces and something that even after I'm bored with it, not only holds value based on the metal but is traditional, classy and commands a premium due to it's nature...

Will from Golden Sun was helping me but once I saw this piece and the price, it was tunnel vision. Hope to work with Will down the road on the next chain.

paired with a 2mm cuban for daily wear (which gets abuse from the gym and uniform). Will probably pick up a 3-4mm miami and buy the 1/4 oz ingot for weekend/night wear. Forgive the iPhone pics and the bacon neck shirt.... #teamhanes
damn, i like this a lot. on a bead chain
pimp.gif

id take one for cheap
laugh.gif
very clean
where can I get something like this?

:pimp: what size you get?

Trust i paid attention to those situations closely, my belief is that LAX got GOT when it came to that watch to begin with not to say that is an excuse for any jeweler honestly but he said he's taking care of the guy so it is what it is. My biggest worry when it came to LAX was his turn around time. I'm not trying to be one of those guys waiting a month. I got him to send me a very detailed invoice AND to agree to overnight. as long as its 14k and weighs what we agreed on i aint trippin' 8)
LAX would have to be straight nuts to burn someone else on this thread. Anyway man i hope it works out for you, just get it x rayed when it arrives and post pics of the piece :pimp:  

Why would LAX be the one that's nuts? He's getting his money. This is an easy come up. Y'all would still buy regardless so I can't hate or be mad at that. Get that money LAX.

Been behind the bushing it lately on this thread. Had a real big desire to snag a 18K Cartier ingot pendant. Snagged one for a couple bills, so it was a no brainer. Just over spot pricing and it's legit from an estate jeweler. For me, it's one thing buying jewelery but another buying quality pieces and something that even after I'm bored with it, not only holds value based on the metal but is traditional, classy and commands a premium due to it's nature...

Will from Golden Sun was helping me but once I saw this piece and the price, it was tunnel vision. Hope to work with Will down the road on the next chain.

paired with a 2mm cuban for daily wear (which gets abuse from the gym and uniform). Will probably pick up a 3-4mm miami and buy the 1/4 oz ingot for weekend/night wear. Forgive the iPhone pics and the bacon neck shirt.... #teamhanes

damn, i like this a lot. on a bead chain :pimp:

id take one for cheap :lol: very clean
where can I get something like this?

I dead *** gotta give it to meek with that dream chaser piece. It's this generations roc piece. He got it poppin with it and now everyone wants one made like that for their crew. I.E. Slowbucks, hoggs

I thought ben said he flipped it already. Guess not and now they're trying to sell it.

SMH @ those prices for 10k pieces.

I thought that fat cross and murakarminni Jesus would've been at least 14k too

I shot thru 47th street today saw a few thing nothing crazy.

Mr Flawess mini mirco jesus is nice up close.

Raffelo had some nice cubans. Avi and Co. still got the

funny settings. some of the unkown smaller shops

had some nice crosses.

im thinking bout doing simple rose gold set up soon.

two rose francos 24in and 26. with crosses double prong 

setting.

Back
Top Bottom