**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I shot thru 47th street today saw a few thing nothing crazy.
Mr Flawess mini mirco jesus is nice up close.

Raffelo had some nice cubans. Avi and Co. still got the
funny settings. some of the unkown smaller shops
had some nice crosses.

im thinking bout doing simple rose gold set up soon.
two rose francos 24in and 26. with crosses double prong 
setting.

Where'd you see the King Tut at? I've been searching for this pendant for like 2 years.

that cuban is way too big for that boss piece
mean.gif
are you talking about my cartier ingot and cuban? It's a 2mm 24" It literally is a perfect length and fit. 

I'm 5'11 - a 24-26" chain with a pendant weighing it down through the middle is proper... at least in my opinion and when I open my wallet my opinion matters :smile:

wut.

No one is talking about that chain being too big for that cartier charm. Any smaller and you'd need a magnificent glass to see it.

He's talking about slim thug's cuban and boss hogg piece

Just saying. No need to insult. I'm here to post and share info. Insults don't really do it for me
lol don't worry he was talking about the huge Cuban with the "boss" piece on it...I like ur setup btw. I like the smaller stuff myself. Besides I don't have the kind of money to drop like 10k on jewelry yet.

It's all good. I don't care. Just found the post odd since it was right after mine.
To each his own. I rather have a smaller piece than something chunky. Is not about the money it's just personal preference.
Just because I can afford a Daytona doesn't mean my air king gets any less love.
I just like things that hold value a little better or that I can pass along. Grandad was a strong teacher in wealth is quiet, richness is loud

Last edited:
The stunts & shows on here is getting outta hand smh y'all do realize no women post here correct? Lol chill with the pissing contest & sticc to the jewels it's pretty obv that everybody on here is doing okay jewelry being a luxury not an accessory & all..knoc it off

Got a better camera finally for a better pic of my only piece and a pic of most of the stash.

14k 9mm 30 inch 178 gram chain from Daniels.
Nice. You getting something made with those pamps or are they just investments or keepsakes?

Those ones are investments. I do kinda want to buy on that is made into a diamond pendant but I'm too indecisive right now. One day I want to save for a rolex, another day I want a bracelet instead, etc etc (not really saving but want to get my money up to a certain point before making that kind of purchase)

Then the stock market is doing so good right now that I want all my extra cash in there.

Last edited:
I personally wouldn't even polish these ever. Plus they're 18k so if you keep getting them buffed and polished you will be taking layers off the gold so the engraving will get lighter. It is a great thing to keep in the family and pass down. 

I personally wouldn't even polish these ever. Plus they're 18k so if you keep getting them buffed and polished you will be taking layers off the gold so the engraving will get lighter. It is a great thing to keep in the family and pass down. 

i swear, im gonna look into one of these

i was intrigued awhile back when someone else on here got one, i think he found a bigger one for cheap or something.

Back
Top Bottom