**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Cuban, rope, jesuse piece (nice mold) will never go out of style

This still goes hard even in 2014

Last edited:
i never said it was out of style....but you must forget the part that i put im cuban......dude all of my uncles and grandfathers and dads and every man with a job around me has one , even the woman have small cubans...........i love it and i had one ( the one that got robbed , ive told the story here 2-3 times ) with the san lazaro..... its literally us cubans "signature" piece.....but i had to stunt on my uncles with the diamonds b ....they still dont believe they are real especially the black diamonds lol 

Been behind the bushing it lately on this thread. Had a real big desire to snag a 18K Cartier ingot pendant. Snagged one for a couple bills, so it was a no brainer. Just over spot pricing and it's legit from an estate jeweler. For me, it's one thing buying jewelery but another buying quality pieces and something that even after I'm bored with it, not only holds value based on the metal but is traditional, classy and commands a premium due to it's nature...

Will from Golden Sun was helping me but once I saw this piece and the price, it was tunnel vision. Hope to work with Will down the road on the next chain.

paired with a 2mm cuban for daily wear (which gets abuse from the gym and uniform). Will probably pick up a 3-4mm miami and buy the 1/4 oz ingot for weekend/night wear. Forgive the iPhone pics and the bacon neck shirt.... #teamhanes

Last edited:

Been behind the bushing it lately on this thread. Had a real big desire to snag a 18K Cartier ingot pendant. Snagged one for a couple bills, so it was a no brainer. Just over spot pricing and it's legit from an estate jeweler. For me, it's one thing buying jewelery but another buying quality pieces and something that even after I'm bored with it, not only holds value based on the metal but is traditional, classy and commands a premium due to it's nature...

Will from Golden Sun was helping me but once I saw this piece and the price, it was tunnel vision. Hope to work with Will down the road on the next chain.

paired with a 2mm cuban for daily wear (which gets abuse from the gym and uniform). Will probably pick up a 3-4mm miami and buy the 1/4 oz ingot for weekend/night wear. Forgive the iPhone pics and the bacon neck shirt.... #teamhanes
im so jealous right now

ive been hunting for this for the exact same reasons you copped.

its so fly and subtle.

and yours is in pristine condition. since this is a vintage piece a lot of them have seen better days

i was worried that itd be too small but it looks great on you

wish i could cop the 1/2 or even 1 oz but the bread aint right  
roll.gif

you got me amped right now. time to go get mines
pimp.gif

Bro there is an 1/4 oz on eBay right now for around 255 with about 6 days left.
Looks like a good polish and it'd be brand new. Go get it! LOL
Would post but it's a live link.

Last edited:

damn, i like this a lot. on a bead chain :pimp:

id take one for cheap :lol: very clean

That's nice :nthat:

What's the key points to look at to verify authenticity? Do they all have different id numbers on the back?

Last edited:
What's the big deal about designer jewelry? I see people saying the Cartier bracelets are the best thing ever.
It really comes down to whatever floats your boat and your budget...

Working with Golden Sun, he warned me that a good ingot would be hard to find and he could simply mold a brick....

If you want to claim it's about the name (label whoring) that is one thing, the flip side is every jeweler and jewelry house has a method and a process....

I knew getting a cartier would mean that piece is solid 18K through and through and let's just be real, that stamp, logo and serial is going to allow some type of valuation on it in a private market (gold is gold to a melt down jeweler)

The Cartier ingots come in 1/8, 1/4, 1/2 and 1oz ingots. The 1/4 and 1/2's have diamonds in them from what I've researched.

This piece looks great on a cuban, a ball or miami chain and as someone who doesn't wear any high end jewelry aside from my watch, I think it's a perfect piece and it actually goes well with my watch. 

I hope to get a Daytona for the winter once I can find a 1/4 oz ingot.

It's subtle, it's quiet and it has history behind it....that's the route I wanted to take.

I love coming into this thread and seeing all the work! I'll post once I get my miami and 1/4 oz ingot.

As far as looking at the Cartier, I went to the boutique in Scottsdale on Sat and asked the SA's. They stated that the ingot was made between 1960 -1990 depending on the markings. No serial but stamp dates them to pre '70 (Even thought all Cartier pieces are serialized) 

I had this piece cross referenced by them before completing the sale but they don't "warranty" it since it's too old. Just gave a valuation and baseline appraisal - not surprised.

Last edited:
Yikes, lol dude wants his full blown retail price back lol

One thing I've noticed over the past year is that anyone who sells a fully iced Jesus piece on eBay loses a lot of money. Ninja hood said a lot of ridiculous things but one thing he was always right about was that it's only so much a jeweler can get you on gold or precious metal but when it comes to diamonds they have the advantage. You were lucky to get that diamond city piece for 1500 :lol:

Back
Top Bottom