**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Last edited:
thats what im talkin about, jewelers copied this and everytime they do it make smaller and smaller...ya should've never shrunk it down from this size in da first place..

I'd love to have angel that size honestly ..

That exact setup ..

But Im not ballin , just want something simple.

That hat needs to be a New Era fitted. I'd cop two of 'em. Snapbacks get no love over here tho.
I might make a few fitted's to give to some of the older cats that don't mess with snapbacks.... if i do, i'll send one your way. 

I know a lotta' people still like the snapbacks, that hat is fuego to me, instant cop in New Era fitted. You'd probably sell out of 'em just with Niketalkers.

Shouts to my boy LAXROLEX for lacin' me with that new new Versace. :smokin

It's clean as hell.... I just couldn't wear this...

you saw the benballer video with Cee-Lo, where Cee-Lo says dudes are wearing ******* belts around their necks? talking about the costume jewelry.

A daniel cuban with these versace coins will look tight.

Now that i think about it. I'd wear a bracelet like this.

You talmbout this Cee-Lo, who actually wore a woman's wedding dress?

:rofl:

Shouts to my boy LAXROLEX for lacin' me with that new new Versace. :smokin

Ooohh I been trying to cop one but I need the gold tone joint to keep it one hunned

It's yellow gold. Bad pic.

Lax should perfect this mold and make micro's

You should ask David and them what they know about the big version of that piece. I wouldn't be surprised if they had some of those same catalogs that Ninja Posted here before. That Re Up Gang piece is a beast for sure.

Last edited:
Approximately how much would a 20 gram initial pendant 10k/14k cost. I know it's lightweight but I need something for my short Franco.

Last edited:
I personally like snapbacks better than fitteds... I sell a lot of snapbacks b/c of the trend. Younger cats like snapbacks b/c of the vintage relation to them. Older cats like fitteds. But yeag, snapbacks are big in miami. 

I got a bunch of friends who are older (80's babies) who have been bugging me to make fitted's. I just havent yet.
Growing up snapbacks is all we had-- I think it was Ken Griffey Jr. rocking the backwards fitted around like 94, 95 that made everybody aspire to the fitteds.

Now that i think about it its probably mainly dudes 23 years old and up rocking fitteds, not the young cats

Back
Top Bottom