**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I meant, the BANG BANG aspect of the chain... Not that it was feminine. Cats really rocking female belts and costume jewelry. 

man LAX: i know you reading this.... make some micro st. Michael pendants. you will kill the game... After seeing Ninjas piece, that would be the next dope piece next to the tito and jacob mold. 

TBH, no dickriding... I like all of lax's pieces... Ben has some fire and has made some iconic pieces, but i know in a few years, lax will be that dude. 

Of course rappers and jewelers lurk here... I lurk fashion forums all day to see what's poppin and what people are looking for.... 

Rappers wanna know what the hottest chain is. Remember a lot of rappers, although creative behind the pen, lack style and fashion sense. They wanna see what jeweler is making what and so on. 

WOW. 
[table][tr][td]
Jacob & Co. 12.38-carat, Fancy Blue Radiant, IF Diamond mounted on a Platinum and 18k Rose Gold ring. 1.01-carats of Fancy Pink diamonds and a 1.25-carats of White diamonds in a Pave setting.
[/td][/tr][/table]
Why the “blue” theme? Three months ago, the power couple had their first child, daughter Blue Ivy. So, if all good things come in blue, why not continue the trend?

Jay Z was seen leaving Jacob & Co. jewelry store on the Upper East Side after having viewed the “Lumina” collection which features blue diamonds, including a 12.38 carat blue diamond engagement ring surrounded by smaller pink pave diamonds.

After all, a blue diamond would be consistent with the $600,000 solid gold, handmade rocking horse from Japanese jeweler Ginza Tanaka and the 15,000 Swarovski crystal-studded highchair designed by Carla Monchen.

Visit Leibish & Co.'s blue diamond collection to see some of the most fantastic 100% natural blue diamonds in the market today!

Why the “blue” theme? Three months ago, the power couple had their first child, daughter Blue Ivy. So, if all good things come in blue, why not continue the trend?
man hovs so gassed up off that baby. all his contemporaries have like 20 year olds

ifwt_ja-rule-nore.png

rule home...

Back
Top Bottom