**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

p.s. I have zero affiliation with Danny Lee or Bo Bushnell so if any of my friends or business associates are reading, it’s not that I’m on bad terms with them, or they are sworn enemies, I just do NOT have any type of relationship to them. not even a friendship so if they come up to you and say they produce the show or blah blah, it pretty much means nothing. Danny did a great job putting things together for this, but is not trustworthy in my eyes and Bo has been pushing me for years, but just couldn’t close out what he thought he could and he also jeopardized some relationships that cost him people looking for his ***. in short, I could have done this show without them, they could not have done it without me. until they have a better or more successful show than this season 1 really? prove me wrong. when you see me talk about someone constantly and shout them out or embrace them, you will see how big they get as far as a following. my methods are certified. I could have helped them out a lot, but they did me so dirty I rather help the devil.

just read this off bens blog

great job exposing the scammers

theres so many of them in this buisness its not even funny. so when you see them point em out

:smokin8):pimp:

That length is perfect for me.

Just never ****** with the ball chains
What is that, 26''?

26" seems like the perfect "fits over the head but not hanging all the way to your belly" length. It drives me crazy that only 24" or 30" seems to be standard while  26'' and 28'' are rare.

I'm thinking about a ball chain but i'm worried about breaking it in my sleep or something. Thinking just another rope chain would be safer. But even ropes I get worried about the links loosening. Cause a loose rope chain looks like butt 

What is that, 26''?

26" seems like the perfect "fits over the head but not hanging all the way to your belly" length. It drives me crazy that only 24" or 30" seems to be standard while  26'' and 28'' are rare.

I'm thinking about a ball chain but i'm worried about breaking it in my sleep or something. Thinking just another rope chain would be safer. But even ropes I get worried about the links loosening. Cause a loose rope chain looks like butt 
I thought it was 30"

And I'd get a small miami cuban like GLC

What is that, 26''?

I thought it was 30"

And I'd get a small miami cuban like GLC
thats what im talkin about, jewelers copied this and everytime they do it make smaller and smaller...ya should've never shrunk it down from this size in da first place..

Shouts to my boy LAXROLEX for lacin' me with that new new Versace. :smokin

Last edited:
Could Anybody Tell Me What Length This Is? Went To The Spot That Are Doing My Fronts 
And While I Was Waiting The Lady Pulled Out A FAT Catalogue And Quoted Me A Nice Price For One

Just  Dont Want It To Be That Short,,Thanks 

Last edited:
thats in da diamond district da EXACT day i sold it, if you look at da pendant da wings were missing on st. michael and one of da devil's

wings was gone too. at that point it was a shell of its former self and decided to give it a proper burial and scrap it.
smokin.gif
roll.gif

it was fire, but so many piecez of it was too fragile...every 3 weeks or so i would have to take it to a jeweler and have stuff

re-soldered on because i would find cracks from banging it around clubs and riding on girls twerking on me..they would love holding

on to that **** and abuse it.
i meant to quote this ahahahah too stoned

Shouts to my boy LAXROLEX for lacin' me with that new new Versace.
smokin.gif
It's clean as hell.... I just couldn't wear this... 

you saw the benballer video with Cee-Lo, where Cee-Lo says dudes are wearing ******* belts around their necks? talking about the costume jewelry. 

A daniel cuban with these versace coins will look tight. 

Now that i think about it. I'd wear a bracelet like this. 

Last edited:
They still on the snapbacks in Miami? I thought they were only still big in Cali
I personally like snapbacks better than fitteds... I sell a lot of snapbacks b/c of the trend. Younger cats like snapbacks b/c of the vintage relation to them. Older cats like fitteds. But yeag, snapbacks are big in miami. 

I got a bunch of friends who are older (80's babies) who have been bugging me to make fitted's. I just havent yet.

Back
Top Bottom