**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Workmanship and specs on point. Seems a little light though?

I don't think its light though

14K, 12mm would be somewhere around 7.5g an inch, so at 30" ur talking 225g, then plus the weight of the stones throughout

Looks nice, but like JC said that IF logo is a no go

The weight is right, because it is 30". If that is Ben's personal chain, I can understand the logo. I wouldn't let any jeweler put their logo visibly on any chain or piece that I am going to rock.

The weight is right, because it is 30". If that is Ben's personal chain, I can understand the logo. I wouldn't let any jeweler put their logo visibly on any chain or piece that I am going to rock.

word, i feel the same way about cars done at shops.

word, i feel the same way about cars done at shops.

No doubt. The only way I can see doing that, is if it is a front tag, and I am getting a major discount to put it on there.

Last edited:
To me, that looks nicer than any of the other baby Jesuses that have been posted in here. According to the description, the white fire of the diamonds is insured too, so if they ever go yellow or lose their luster, I guess that they will replace them.

Looks like they meant "ensure", not "insure" but didnt understand the difference between the two words

To me, that looks nicer than any of the other baby Jesuses that have been posted in here. According to the description, the white fire of the diamonds is insured too, so if they ever go yellow or lose their luster, I guess that they will replace them.

Looks like they meant "ensure", not "insure" but didnt understand the difference between the two words

Yeah I know.

:rofl:

Yeah definitely similar to Franky Diamond basura.

Back
Top Bottom