**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

any pics of ninjahood jesus or info where we can just buy it right out from there jeweler direct?

highly interested. if anyone has info lmk asap

Im already taking JChambers there when he flies in to NYC to cop it so he can complete his collection

Plenty of cats have posted their own jewelry in this thread. Maybe he means in Belgium?
Yeah I mean over here in Belgium. No rings, chains, ... That whole jewelry culture doesn't exist here.

Was at the jeweler last week to have my Rolex bracelet adjusted and we talked about men's jewelry for a bit. I noticed the only men's jewelry he had were weddings rings and watches and he explained there simply isn't any demand whatsoever for anything else.

Last edited:
I thought you were coming in here in a diff. way. My apologies.
No apologies needed, I just worded it wrong (it's my 3rd language).

I check this thread daily for the pics but tbh I could never rock any jewelry like that since it's looked down upon here.

You could be wearing the nicest cuban or jesus piece and you'd get nasty looks or laughs wherever you go.

This jewelry is kinda like Jordans, nobody here in Belgium rocks them and tbh I'm not even sure if I've ever seen one in stores.

Last edited:
Im already taking JChambers there when he flies in to NYC to cop it so he can complete his collection

yea i got a few hits on it from some potential clients I found old pics so if y'all get it lets just partner up on it

jeweler will sell that piece guarenteed if we pay more and prolly not give him a refund or interest fee after what 10 years right?

Ok.... David and Daniel are getting better at the Jesus Piece game. But still not the perfect mold. I hate the matte look and this mold is kinda weird IMO. But he's getting better. 

Yo and David at Daniel Inc is a cool *** guy, if anyone is buying a cuban it HAS to be from them. Miami did invent and perfect the Cuban Link. Daniels Cubans are nice and chunky and i swear i wish i could own all his chains. 

I don't care what anyone says.... These are PERFECT... Read Below: 

danieljewelryinc

Can you taste the Rainbow? Or just feeling a bit Irish? Cuban links in all colors. White,Rose, Yellow and of course Green Gold. 305-558-7446#custom  #chain  #cubanlink  #cubanlinks#10k  #14k  #18k  #jewelry  #handmade#gold  #green  #irish  #rainbow#beautifulday  #goldsmith  #boss  #rose#white  #yellow  #black  #miamicubanlink#miamicubanlinks  #miamicuban#craftsmanship  #photooftheday#dedication

Ok.... David and Daniel are getting better at the Jesus Piece game. But still not the perfect mold. I hate the matte look and this mold is kinda weird IMO. But he's getting better. 

Yo and David at Daniel Inc is a cool *** guy, if anyone is buying a cuban it HAS to be from them. Miami did invent and perfect the Cuban Link. Daniels Cubans are nice and chunky and i swear i wish i could own all his chains. 

I like that mold, but they shouldn't have done it in matte. Their cubans are perfect.

Back
Top Bottom