**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Does 1500-1600 Sounds About Right For 16 (8 Top 8 Bottom) 18kt Grill? Got Quoted That Yesterday, Thought I Should Consult Here First

Thanks For The Help 

Thats What I Thought, Any Estimate On Around How Much It Should Cost? 

Shouldnt be no more than 800 for 8 top n bottom i believe. I got quoted 400 for 8 bottoms a couple weeks ago.

Did you get a grill in BMore? I've been thinking about it.

Yea butive had mine for some years. Got the top from the jewelry store in Mondawmin a while ago and bottoms from Golden Brothers. Top is gold (forgot the CT) with white gold diamond cuts and the bottom is gold with white gold and diamonds. Got them about a year apart and this had to have been 07-08

i want to see more green gold pictures 

still want to do a  all rose gold set and call it a day 

something bout the look of the "old gold" it comes with 

daniel does great work but all the praises making him double his prices. i had a quote from his last year and i asked again this year (exactly 1 full year) and was quoted significantly more. maybe 30% more  

daniel does great work but all the praises making him double his prices. i had a quote from his last year and i asked again this year (exactly 1 full year) and was quoted significantly more. maybe 30% more  
Did the price of gold change from that time?

I looked on tvjohnny.net for grills, prices seem to be around the same as what you guys are discussing. I ordered 2 mold kits a few days ago..... Bout to take it back to my '00 swag lol been had a grill when I was a youngin

I can say it seems his 5mm 14k bracelet is like 100-200 more from just like 2mths ago or so.... Or my mind is playing tricks on me

I've tryied to buy the piece off this guy but he wont let it go for less than 1500
mean.gif

can't believe one got sold for only 300$

I've tryied to buy the piece off this guy but he wont let it go for less than 1500
mean.gif

its bc he probably ended up paying over $1800 for it, I remember contacting if & co when they had them for sale and thinking to myself wow thats a lot of money for something a pawn shop would give you $100 for lol

mean.gif

its bc he probably ended up paying over $1800 for it, I remember contacting if & co when they had them for sale and thinking to myself wow thats a lot of money for something a pawn shop would give you $100 for lol
basically...

always shop for materials, not intrinsic value when it comes to jewelry.

Does 1500-1600 Sounds About Right For 16 (8 Top 8 Bottom) 18kt Grill? Got Quoted That Yesterday, Thought I Should Consult Here First
Thanks For The Help 

Price sounds right to me. I wouldn't go 18k tho, it is too soft and dark. 14k is slightly harder and looks better on teeth imo.

Gold prices been going up, man. They are still the best quality and the lowest price.

Gold prices been going up, man. They are still the best quality and the lowest price.
yep exactly

plus if you want to get some comparison prices for some cubans, go down to the Seybold Building on NE 1st in downtown, and you will see several shops inside and out on the street with all size cubans hanging in the window, I went a couple months ago and had a look around when I was in downtown and no one was touching Daniel's imo

Workmanship and specs on point. Seems a little light though?
I don't think its light though

14K, 12mm would be somewhere around 7.5g an inch, so at 30" ur talking 225g, then plus the weight of the stones throughout

Looks nice, but like JC said that IF logo is a no go

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom