**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Biz Markie's chain is perfect.. guesstimation on size length and price?

8mm

38"

$8150 in 14k

im thinkin 11-12mm

Nah. It is 8-9mm. This one is 9mm straight from Jacob:

nas stay buying new jewelry...and then its not even different..its same chain slightly different over and over again
laugh.gif

sick.gif

I need a price quote/estimate on that

Nevermind , coin it'self is like 1500 
mean.gif

Last edited:
best way to buy a heavy cuban = buy a gold bullion bar & barter it for da chain + money back

you'll basically be paying for da "transformation" of da gold from a bar to a chain and they'll take some percentage of da gold as payment.

Final Update i got these pieces made also: 14k yellow gold Versace/Rolex Ring, 14k yellow gold, Vs/e and AAA diamonds, pigeon blood red rubies, Mario 1 up mushroom.

Last edited:
I'm thinking of getting a bracelet from Daniels 14mm 14k. 7.5 inches about 100 grams how much am I looking at per gram? And if I call the shop who should I talk to?

Last edited:
best way to buy a heavy cuban = buy a gold bullion bar & barter it for da chain + money back

you'll basically be paying for da "transformation" of da gold from a bar to a chain and they'll take some percentage of da gold as payment.

How heavy to do this? I'm lookin to get a 5mm 30" & 6mm 36"... Maybe a 6mm 9" bracelet too

Back
Top Bottom