**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Soulja Boy, is that the IF & Co money bag?

Agreed ninja, only Ghost can rock the eagle "CLASSIC"

As far as that tiny micro, that's Dumb and a female should be the only one rocking a piece that small.

Just curious if any of y'all who rock these Jesus pieces actually believe in Jesus or ever attend church or just wear them because your favorite rapper does?
Anybody whos Catholic was surrounded by chains and crucifixes being worn by relatives from day one and probably got their own for baptism, communion, confirmation. So it's a cultural thing thats rooted in the religion.

If you're central/south american, italian, portuegese, spanish, irish--you're probably imitating your grandmother or aunts and uncles rocking the gold jewelry more than some rapper.

That said I agree with the OP-- dont understand why cats who claim to be muslim would be rocking jesus heads, for instance:

^^^ "Charlemagne the God" (I would assume he's a five percenter)

I want some feedback from you guys:

As some of you who know me over the years may know, I am always looking at new business ideas/investments....A few years ago I had some discussions about starting a watch line and am considering looking at the project again, but I wanted to see what you guys would think are good/not good ideas and things you would like to see that would make you more likely to purchase a watch.......

-There would be diamond and non diamond models
-Possible removable bezels to change to other colors/materials
-Price range $500 to a few K

These are some points I would like to include in the brand line up, but I am still a long way away from formulating a solid business plan. I wanted some feedback as to what you guys would be interested in......Thanks

Anybody whos Catholic was surrounded by chains and crucifixes being worn by relatives from day one and probably got their own for baptism, communion, confirmation. So it's a cultural thing thats rooted in the religion.

If you're central/south american, italian, portuegese, spanish, irish--you're probably imitating your grandmother or aunts and uncles rocking the gold jewelry more than some rapper.

That said I agree with the OP-- dont understand why cats who claim to be muslim would be rocking jesus heads, for instance:

^^^ "Charlemagne the God" (I would assume he's a five percenter)
exactly. they just think it's cool and trendy
sick.gif
. 90% of the people that rock these "jesus pieces" made of wood, gold, whatever, I would be willing to bet that they are not very religious (not enough to warrant rocking jesus around your neck everyday), or they sure as hell don't live like it.
mean.gif

You know it's coming man. IF it has not been done already. Maybe some of the rappers wearing skirts, will start getting Jesus piece pedicures.
roll.gif
jesus piece pedicures

Last edited:

As some of you who know me over the years may know, I am always looking at new business ideas/investments....A few years ago I had some discussions about starting a watch line and am considering looking at the project again, but I wanted to see what you guys would think are good/not good ideas and things you would like to see that would make you more likely to purchase a watch.......

These are some points I would like to include in the brand line up, but I am still a long way away from formulating a solid business plan. I wanted some feedback as to what you guys would be interested in......Thanks
Im not much of a watch guy at all ... but ill state the obvious, anything that doesn't look like a joe rodeo lol

But for real i'm looking at a few watches in the 1 - 2k range, a nice starter watch.

Make a novelty watch word to Ben Baller and Neff. Ewing limited edition watch with the strap from the shoes :pimp:

Last edited:

when you say line do you mean youd be doing a line under an existing brand? Or do you mean creating a whole new brand?

I think you need to position watches as either disposable or as mechanical instruments that will function for generations

when you say line do you mean youd be doing a line under an existing brand? Or do you mean creating a whole new brand?

I think you need to position watches as either disposable or as mechanical instruments that will function for generations

Right, there's not much in between. Mind as well go the fun route.

Last edited:
I would be creating a whole new brand from scratch.....I have already looked into production factories and that is not a problem.......I definitely would not want it as a similar look to Joe Rodeo at all.....and no Ewing co branding lol

I would be creating a whole new brand from scratch.....I have already looked into production factories and that is not a problem.......I definitely would not want it as a similar look to Joe Rodeo at all.....and no Ewing co branding lol

Definitely go with a quality Mechanical Movement, For the Budget Model a Miyota Automatic Mechanical Movement and then for the Mid to Higher end, us a Swiss ETA Automatic Movement. That's My Two Cents....

This joint had me staring at my computer screen for hours admiring the pure beauty :smokin :x :smh: 8) :nerd: :pimp:

-Ben B

Lightweight inspired me to seriously look at like a Sapphire or Garnet 14k Tennis bracelet. Can guys pull that off? :nerd: I don't see why not, **** would be clean.

Back
Top Bottom