**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

where was he when he got shot?

and that lion ring up there looks like something big sean would love
laugh.gif
Famed music producer AraabMUZIK was shot during an attempted robbery in his neighborhood

- which is Providence Rhode Island ... weird i thought he was from the BX or something

Last edited:

and that lion ring up there looks like something big sean would love :lol:
Famed music producer AraabMUZIK was shot during an attempted robbery in his neighborhood

- which is Providence Rhode Island ... weird i thought he was from the BX or something

Can you insure your jewelry against a robbery out in the street like what happened to AraabMUZIK?

Last edited:

Can you insure your jewelry against a robbery?

Most definitely. All of my stuff is insured against a robbery.

and that lion ring up there looks like something big sean would love
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
smokin.gif
same thing I was thinking

:lol: :smokin same thing I was thinking

word a lil pepper on the waist is all the insurance policy you need. gotta keep the snub nose out in the streets. its real outchea.

Last edited:
what type of record deal meek got? or does he live on the road and lives in hotels dude is spending money like its going out of style 

whys he have on sunglasses in the hospital bed though?

anyway,I like the amount of detail in that jesus piece below the cherub angel..

Back
Top Bottom