**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Dont know how accurate this is, but the man is doing it. No doubt.

www.worthofweb.com/website-value/worldstarhiphop.com
sick.gif
Dammmmmmn GINA

Last edited:

JC:

i wouldn't doubt if he was that paid.... he did take my friend and a whole crew of people (aboutr 12) all over the world and he filmed this mini series about world traveling and what not, it's on the site.... anyways, everything was paid for, first class seats, 5 star hotels, crazy club parties, plus he pays his guys very well...

when i made my first lookbook a while back i tried getting the video on worldstar and it was like 500 dollars. so imagine 20 people a day pay 500.

the bigger videos are about 5 k and if you want them to stay up its more... the main video is about 10 k....

he could be making 50-100k a day. and his overhead isn't a lot.... he has coders who upload the **** and pays for servers to hold all the info... (i'm assuming that's how it works)

what are the specs on this??? looks huge. those diamonds shine bright.... but i'm sure a mois will look just as nice....
roll.gif

JC:

i wouldn't doubt if he was that paid.... he did take my friend and a whole crew of people (aboutr 12) all over the world and he filmed this mini series about world traveling and what not, it's on the site.... anyways, everything was paid for, first class seats, 5 star hotels, crazy club parties, plus he pays his guys very well...

when i made my first lookbook a while back i tried getting the video on worldstar and it was like 500 dollars. so imagine 20 people a day pay 500.

the bigger videos are about 5 k and if you want them to stay up its more... the main video is about 10 k....

he could be making 50-100k a day. and his overhead isn't a lot.... he has coders who upload the **** and pays for servers to hold all the info... (i'm assuming that's how it works)

Well that's just his website, I heard/read that he has money working in other places too.

If you're in the market for an engagement ring, get her a diamond.  You can get a nice quality starter ring for $2-3k and upgrade from there as needed.  If you buy a moissanite you won't feel good about it, and she won't either.  Also a secret...  Lots of women go straight to a jewelry store after they are proposed to and find out what their ring is worth, so don't hide anything because she'll find out quick.

-z

How shocking. A jeweler recommending you buy a diamond over a moissanite.

I actually know a guy who bought his long time g/f a pair of moissanite earrings for Christmas because of her  feeling towards the diamond trade. She absolutely loved them. 

Y'all seem to forget these same woman you think need a diamond carry around fake LV purses and Louboutin shoes. 

You are absolutely right. The type of girl who carries fake LV purses and wears fake Louboutins is the one who should be rocking Moissanite or CZ.

Cz & moissanite aren't even da same..stop equating

Wit da other.

Moissanite is GEM quality stones.

Same as lab grown sapphires & diamonds, whoever

Says other wise just tryin to G you for your paper.

Back
Top Bottom