**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

that's exactly why I made a new one. I don't remember. stopped caring about shoes for a few years. anyways, i'm done having to defend my join date to you :lol:

Yeah, I'm sure. Well my original join date was 2000. I forgot that screenname too. I stopped caring about shoes when I made my first million. I'm done having to speak to a peasant.

Last edited:
roll.gif
dude straight acting like as if what i'm saying is so unbelievable.

pulls out most overused gif on niketalk. I guess that one was for yourself? you still haven't schooled me in any way shape or form. even if my "join date" was accurate. done with the clowns in this thread and I hope you ALL enjoy your jesus pieces!! AMEN!!!
pimp.gif

All i know is your lady would not be impressed if you bought her an engagement that was anything BUT a real diamond...... period
not true, especially if da chick is one of those enviormentalist that seen that blood diamond money movie

them chicks worried about sustainability and "responsibility" thats why you can grow diamonds out of a machine too.

pulls out most overused gif on niketalk. I guess that one was for yourself? you still haven't schooled me in any way shape or form. even if my "join date" was accurate. done with the clowns in this thread and I hope you ALL enjoy your jesus pieces!! AMEN!!! :pimp:

You're the one posting in a Jewelry thread on a sneaker forum talmbout you don't like jewelry. :rofl:

You don't see me posting in the Jordan forum where you and the other 16 year olds dwell.

Last edited:
pulls out most overused gif on niketalk. I guess that one was for yourself? you still haven't schooled me in any way shape or form. even if my "join date" was accurate. done with the clowns in this thread and I hope you ALL enjoy your jesus pieces!! AMEN!!! :pimp:
Back to the Jordan Forum you go

Ross huge stud chains are straight CZ, just like Nellys

CZ or moissanite, same thing.

CZ is 10 dollars a carat moissanite is almost 1000

A carat...not even close to da same.

Isn't it $399 on that http://www.danielsjewelers.com/ website that was posted?
Curious why you say a moissantite is inferior to real diamonds?

Its not, its actually 2nd hardest material known on

Earth behind diamonds & in front of everything else

On da mohs scale. Blings harder & cost a 10/th of

Da price.

Doesn't it being the 2nd hardest material known on Earth BEHIND diamonds technically make moissanites...inferior?
All i know is your lady would not be impressed if you bought her an engagement that was anything BUT a real diamond...... period
not true, especially if da chick is one of those enviormentalist that seen that blood diamond money movie

them chicks worried about sustainability and "responsibility" thats why you can grow diamonds out of a machine too.

I could picture you dating a hippie chick trying to start a rooftop garden on your apt building in da Heights.

Last edited:
Are Nellys earrings actually diamonds? Do you know?
nerd.gif
I can confirm Nelly's earrings are diamonds.  Seen them many times...  10 carats a piece and very nice quality.  They're probably the biggest solitaires that exist in the hip-hop/athlete jewelry game today.  In my experience I've seen and sold lots of athletes 5-7cts each, but Nelly may have the title for this one.  Jeezy's are also real but appear to be something like 5cts each.

To chime in on the moiss talk...  At least 99% of fake hip hop jewelry is CZ.  Moissanites are very rarely used in hip-hop jewelry, there might just be a handful of moissanite hip-hop jewelry pieces out there period.

If you're in the market for an engagement ring, get her a diamond.  You can get a nice quality starter ring for $2-3k and upgrade from there as needed.  If you buy a moissanite you won't feel good about it, and she won't either.  Also a secret...  Lots of women go straight to a jewelry store after they are proposed to and find out what their ring is worth, so don't hide anything because she'll find out quick.

-z

Last edited:
Damn Nelly not playing fair

So about how much would a pair of diamonds and Mois 2-3 cts a piece earrings cost ?

Ross huge stud chains are straight CZ, just like Nellys

CZ or moissanite, same thing.

CZ is 10 dollars a carat moissanite is almost 1000

A carat...not even close to da same.

Isn't it $399 on that http://www.danielsjewelers.com/ website that was posted?
Curious why you say a moissantite is inferior to real diamonds?

Its not, its actually 2nd hardest material known on

Earth behind diamonds & in front of everything else

On da mohs scale. Blings harder & cost a 10/th of

Da price.

Doesn't it being the 2nd hardest material known on Earth BEHIND diamonds technically make moissanites...inferior?

I could picture you dating a hippie chick trying to start a rooftop garden on your apt building in da Heights.

:rofl:

So about how much would a pair of diamonds and Mois 2-3 cts a piece earrings cost ?
http://www.manhattanmoissanite.com/STUDS.html

Ninja just made that ugly website. :smh:

im sure if the stones and setting are just sitting there ready it aint no thang, but this statement: Custom Made to order in as little as one to two hours. just makes me a lil uneasy about the spot, that and the pug in a tuxedo.

im sure if the stones and setting are just sitting there ready it aint no thang, but this statement: Custom Made to order in as little as one to two hours. just makes me a lil uneasy about the spot, that and the pug in a tuxedo.

That's how I knew it was a fake site that Ninja made, because he raises pugs in a rooftop kennel in da Heightz.

Ninja just made that ugly website.
mean.gif
da address is RIGHT on da diamond district strip.

they pralli are legit, but wouldn't an address in the diamond district be perfect to front? like folks that got a beverly hills zip code but live in a efficiency apt.

and wouldn't you be skeptical of a place that treats making custom jewelry like its an oil change or dry cleaning?

Last edited:

Ninja just made that ugly website.
mean.gif

they pralli are legit, but wouldn't an address in the diamond district be perfect to front? like folks that got a beverly hills zip code but live in a efficiency apt.

and wouldn't you be skeptical of a place that treats making custom jewelry like its an oil change or dry cleaning?
if you've been to da diamond district, you would know there's PLENTY of businesses that dont have store fronts, just offices..da majority

of pawn shops in da diamond district for example are all upstairs with no store fronts...you're talkin about da most dense block of jewelry

artisans in city....yes they have everything you can think of right on da spot, gem cutters, setters, etc.

Ninja is right tho a lot of the jewelers don't have store fronts they have office space in the buildings

im thinking that of all the states in the u.s., texas might have the most rappers named lil, big, young or mr.

I can confirm Nelly's earrings are diamonds.  Seen them many times...  10 carats a piece and very nice quality.  They're probably the biggest solitaires that exist in the hip-hop/athlete jewelry game today.  In my experience I've seen and sold lots of athletes 5-7cts each, but Nelly may have the title for this one.  Jeezy's are also real but appear to be something like 5cts each.

To chime in on the moiss talk...  At least 99% of fake hip hop jewelry is CZ.  Moissanites are very rarely used in hip-hop jewelry, there might just be a handful of moissanite hip-hop jewelry pieces out there period.

If you're in the market for an engagement ring, get her a diamond.  You can get a nice quality starter ring for $2-3k and upgrade from there as needed.  If you buy a moissanite you won't feel good about it, and she won't either.  Also a secret...  Lots of women go straight to a jewelry store after they are proposed to and find out what their ring is worth, so don't hide anything because she'll find out quick.

-z

Back
Top Bottom