**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Curious why you say a moissantite is inferior to real diamonds?

Its not, its actually 2nd hardest material known on

Earth behind diamonds & in front of everything else

On da mohs scale. Blings harder & cost a 10/th of

Da price.

lol. the "jesus piece" fad is one of the dumbest things ever. all these dudes running around with these on for what reason? cause it's now "cool"? I swear half these dudes rocking the "jesus pieces" are some of the unholiest MF around :stoneface:  superrrr fail

Lol, what?

if diamonds arn't that much more expensive than moissanite's than why would someone like ross with the $$$$ not buy diamonds? 

Ross dosent rly have money like that

Curious why you say a moissantite is inferior to real diamonds?

Its not, its actually 2nd hardest material known on

Earth behind diamonds & in front of everything else

On da mohs scale. Blings harder & cost a 10/th of

Da price

???? from all the info ive got in this thread i remember them being damn near diamond price, just like 10-20% less. 700 is the regular price for 1ct on the site al dente posted.

you guys think if i remake pharrells ring with a much smaller stone, it'll look to tacky for a wedding ring? maybe use a 3 ct. cushion cut sapphire in yellow???? 

I really love his ring.... 

Last edited:
hahhahahahhahahha. sorry I don't keep up with the WORTHLESS "rap game" today.. smh it is what it is though what else would I expect comin in here with a bunch of dudes talkin about jesus pieces LMAO so much comedy

They need to bring back the wait period. ISS rejects. :smh:

Yall sound P whipped... A woman's decision is all that matters? HAHAHAH I see who wears the pants.

Anyways, all my Mois talk has got my chick on hiatus hhahaha showed her that video up there with the 4 stones and had her watch the 20sec spot where no words were really shown... told her pick 2 stones, Her 1st choice was CZ and then that sapphire lmao She almost picked the real diamond but said it shined too much and she was worried it was mois

Yall sound P whipped... A woman's decision is all that matters? HAHAHAH I see who wears the pants.

Anyways, all my Mois talk has got my chick on hiatus hhahaha showed her that video up there with the 4 stones and had her watch the 20sec spot where no words were really shown... told her pick 2 stones, Her 1st choice was CZ and then that sapphire lmao She almost picked the real diamond but said it shined too much and she was worried it was mois

That's what she gets for listening to Ninjahood.

im more mad at the ****** pair of shoes that inspired his user name.

SWAG

no swag

Sarraf on the ring finger and the misses copped me the Rolex white/yellow gold at that jewelry liquidation spot here in Vegas. Still gotta check them out, for her purchase I get $200 off my next buy off $500 or more. Need some earrings/another ring/chain or all 3 haha

that's exactly why I made a new one. I don't remember. stopped caring about shoes for a few years. anyways, i'm done having to defend my join date to you
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom