IRV GOTTI IN THE CLUB GETTIN TIPSY.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by illfrozn

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

Originally Posted by EastCoastPapi

RocNation was great for his career. That's all music is, who has the best marketing, ain't really about who has the best music. Jay is really smart cuz he knows how big he is and knows no matter what he drops he gonna go plat and sell out every concert. Also before hand he's gonna have quotable's defending his music, like if people think its lame "buy my old album"..... so fans can use that in a debate. Imagine if like budden, saigon or somebody sssh anybody except em or ye, drops Forever Young NT would be roastinnnnnn that dude, but since its "jay" its top 50 and a great song smh.

Hasn't he said plenty of times all he has to do is breathe on a track??? basically what he did on the album. thats the "New Hov" aint bout no wordplay, metaphors, story, deep thought thats the "old album right?" and that makes it ok????? pssssh
Forever Young is my joint.... i dont care, that is my joint. I dont care who made it
the debate of "buy the old album" is when people want jay to go back to his old %@!%.... not because its lame.... if its lame, then the people that dont like it should have one opinion and never be heard from again.... cuz you dont listen to something you dont like more than once right??

If you think that the "New Hov" doesnt have Wordplay, Metaphors, Story, Deep Thought/....... then you must have got the copy with only the instrumental.... all of the things u just said are present on (Kingdom Come, American Gangster, Bp3)

You must have the copy with the RD vocals over BP3 instrumentals. "New Hov"/"New Jay-Z" is NOT the same, like EastCoast said ... (and no, I'm not saying he should be discussing the same topics, etc.)
Never said it was the "Same" jayz, but all those topics he mentioned are thoroughly discussed, in his last 3 albums. No debating that

^ through out all 3 albums....
IMO each album had a different vibe to them....
each one had its direction, AG being the best out of the 3....

not saying he has to put ALL of that in one album, every time he drops an album....but i mean.... honestly, i dont compare dudes albums anymore, i havepersonal favorites.... but i mean its impossible to judge dude with a catalog like that.... and we alway compare him to his own work, its a no win topic..... ijust take new music and listen, if i like it then i do, if not then i dont....

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

^ through out all 3 albums....
IMO each album had a different vibe to them....
each one had its direction, AG being the best out of the 3....

not saying he has to put ALL of that in one album, every time he drops an album....but i mean.... honestly, i dont compare dudes albums anymore, i have personal favorites.... but i mean its impossible to judge dude with a catalog like that.... and we alway compare him to his own work, its a no win topic..... i just take new music and listen, if i like it then i do, if not then i dont....

word, its either that or they "got him fightin ghost"

They saying Jay recorded a track titled "Crispy Benjamins" that will appear on the re-release of BP3 that samples this:

I call ducktales.

I doubt that. It's WAY too early to be talking about re-releases. Why would they undercut the sales like that!?

I ##@!%@% hate re-releases...

Its like they are punishing Ns that went out and supported your @!#! when it first came out....

Couple things...

#1 I definitely thought he said "If Jesus paying Lebron, Im paying Dwyane Wade" as well
laugh.gif

#2 How many has he sold?
#3 This album DEFINITELY grew on me

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

jus started watchin the interview now...swore i seen him wear that cardigan at like 5 other interviews

He might have done them back to back...

Does this foo own ESPN? I heard star is brn like 80 times today

And I couldnt even watch a college football or NFL game this weekend without hearing a track from BP3

Originally Posted by cartune

Does this foo own ESPN? I heard star is brn like 80 times today

And I couldnt even watch a college football or NFL game this weekend without hearing a track from BP3

laugh.gif
I know.

ILLIONAIRE wrote:
They saying Jay recorded a track titled "Crispy Benjamins" that will appear on the re-release of BP3 that samples this:

I call ducktales.

im no gonna lie

if done right $!%@ could be epic

Back
Top Bottom