* The Official Jay-Z: Blueprint 3 Post [3rd single: Empire State Of Mind]

Originally Posted by YoungAnakin

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

"If Jesus payin LeBron, I'm paying Dwayne Wade
roll.gif
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]IRV GOTTI IN THE CLUB GETTIN TIPSY.[/color]

Akljaskdjaskdasasdd.

something I don't understand Why does Nas get so serious and mad when someone mentions the Jay-z beef nowadays like the Nardwuar interview but Jay mentionsit in Venus vs.Mars like its not a big deal

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

something I don't understand Why does Nas get so serious and mad when someone mentions the Jay-z beef nowadays like the Nardwuar interview but Jay mentions it in Venus vs.Mars like its not a big deal

Cuz deep down inside is strikes a chord that Jay got the L/T win out of it
roll.gif

kIcKzNY96 wrote:

Pray, American Dreamin', No Hook, Roc Boys, Sweet, Party Life were all done by Diddy and the Hitmen, and he got Associate Exec-Producer on that...
pimp.gif

eek.gif

I aint know Diddy did all of those tracks off AG.

Thats a pretty strong lineup IMO.

^he wanted it to be that way when AG came out....its not like he couldnt book an interview with whoever the hell he wants...

and is that MSG concert online (in its entirety) yet?

I don't see why he couldn't just end the use of the N' word right then and there. He has millions of people following him.
Do you know what kinda impact it would've had if he said " You know what? From now on, none of my songs will contain
that word.

" ***** want my old **** buy my old album."
wink.gif

Originally Posted by beeniesfoams

I don't see why he couldn't just end the use of the N' word right then and there. He has millions of people following him.
Do you know what kinda impact it would've had if he said " You know what? From now on, none of my songs will contain
that word.

" ***** want my old **** buy my old album."
wink.gif

but then thats goin against his whole point. they took (most) the power oout of the word. he means that, so he stands behind it.

Wow, i will say this.... out of all of Jay-z's deals this LiveNation deal is a MF"n beast
they put the marketing plan out of marketing plans together, Jay-z is EVERYWHERE.... (My manager at work, doesnt like Hip Hop at ALL, and he comes to work andsays... "Hey Jay-z is going to be on Oprah")

Run this town just surged to #2..... amazing, no way i thought it was gonna jump past #5, dude might actually get his first #1 single.
and Empire state of mind, DEBUT at #5, rediculous. Forever Young is #41
i dont think Jay-z has EVER had 2 singles in the top 5 at the same time...... ever (Let alone 3 in the top 50)

and next week he is pushing another 150-200k, expect it to jump higher after the Oprah joint.

i havent seen a run like this in awhile... like the total marketing for a project,
eek.gif

RocNation was great for his career. That's all music is, who has the best marketing, ain't really about who has the best music. Jay is really smart cuzhe knows how big he is and knows no matter what he drops he gonna go plat and sell out every concert. Also before hand he's gonna have quotable'sdefending his music, like if people think its lame "buy my old album"..... so fans can use that in a debate. Imagine if like budden, saigon orsomebody sssh anybody except em or ye, drops Forever Young NT would be roastinnnnnn that dude, but since its "jay" its top 50 and a great song smh.

Hasn't he said plenty of times all he has to do is breathe on a track??? basically what he did on the album. thats the "New Hov" aint bout nowordplay, metaphors, story, deep thought thats the "old album right?" and that makes it ok????? pssssh

Originally Posted by EastCoastPapi

RocNation was great for his career. That's all music is, who has the best marketing, ain't really about who has the best music. Jay is really smart cuz he knows how big he is and knows no matter what he drops he gonna go plat and sell out every concert. Also before hand he's gonna have quotable's defending his music, like if people think its lame "buy my old album"..... so fans can use that in a debate. Imagine if like budden, saigon or somebody sssh anybody except em or ye, drops Forever Young NT would be roastinnnnnn that dude, but since its "jay" its top 50 and a great song smh.

Hasn't he said plenty of times all he has to do is breathe on a track??? basically what he did on the album. thats the "New Hov" aint bout no wordplay, metaphors, story, deep thought thats the "old album right?" and that makes it ok????? pssssh
Forever Young is my joint.... i dont care, that is my joint. I dont care who made it
the debate of "buy the old album" is when people want jay to go back to his old %@!%.... not because its lame.... if its lame, then the people thatdont like it should have one opinion and never be heard from again.... cuz you dont listen to something you dont like more than once right??

If you think that the "New Hov" doesnt have Wordplay, Metaphors, Story, Deep Thought/....... then you must have got the copy with only theinstrumental.... all of the things u just said are present on (Kingdom Come, American Gangster, Bp3)

RocNation was great for his career. That's all music is, who has the best marketing, ain't really about who has the best music. Jay is really smart cuz he knows how big he is and knows no matter what he drops he gonna go plat and sell out every concert. Also before hand he's gonna have quotable's defending his music, like if people think its lame "buy my old album"..... so fans can use that in a debate. Imagine if like budden, saigon or somebody sssh anybody except em or ye, drops Forever Young NT would be roastinnnnnn that dude, but since its "jay" its top 50 and a great song smh.

Hasn't he said plenty of times all he has to do is breathe on a track??? basically what he did on the album. thats the "New Hov" aint bout no wordplay, metaphors, story, deep thought thats the "old album right?" and that makes it ok????? pssssh
The hell are you talking about?
laugh.gif

Your posts make less and less sense every time I see you.

Yeah, I was kinda wondering how people didn't like What We Talkin About. He spit some real #*!* on that song.

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

Forever Young is my joint.... i dont care, that is my joint. I dont care who made it
the debate of "buy the old album" is when people want jay to go back to his old %@!%.... not because its lame.... if its lame, then the people that dont like it should have one opinion and never be heard from again.... cuz you dont listen to something you dont like more than once right??

If you think that the "New Hov" doesnt have Wordplay, Metaphors, Story, Deep Thought/....... then you must have got the copy with only the instrumental.... all of the things u just said are present on (Kingdom Come, American Gangster, Bp3)

You must have the copy with the RD vocals over BP3 instrumentals. "New Hov"/"New Jay-Z" is NOT the same, like EastCoast said ... (and no,I'm not saying he should be discussing the same topics, etc.)

Back
Top Bottom