* The Official Jay-Z: Blueprint 3 Post [3rd single: Empire State Of Mind]

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

if most of yall take your blinders off, jays catalog isnt even impressive ... RD is the only album where you dont skip more than maybe 2 songs ... vol.2 vol.3 KC BP2 all are extremely forgettable ... and the rest of his better cds have a bunch of bs skippable tracks ...
You must SERIOUSLY think cats on here think highly of your opinion since you continue to keep giving it over and over and over.

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

if most of yall take your blinders off, jays catalog isnt even impressive ... RD is the only album where you dont skip more than maybe 2 songs ... vol.2 vol.3 KC BP2 all are extremely forgettable ... and the rest of his better cds have a bunch of bs skippable tracks ...
You must SERIOUSLY think cats on here think highly of your opinion since you continue to keep giving it over and over and over.

roll.gif

On those BP3 Outtakes, tracks 2,7 and 8 should have replaced all the Timbo beats. The rest of the beats on there sounded like Wu-Tang leftovers.

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

i dont care if its highly lowly evenly ... fact is, theres 4 songs on bp3 that can get constant play and thats all ... the rest of jays catalog is filled withcds like this ... %!%# is "hot" and then fizzles out except MAYBE 2-3 songs ... aside from rd and the black album dudes cds are some thrown togetherhogwash ... you tellin me youre throwing kc, bp2, ag, vol. 1 2 3 etc in at any random moment and lettin the cds ride out? hellllllllllllllllllllllll no ...

Originally Posted by jc619er

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Originally Posted by KingZarus1

why are people saying that jayz has a 'worst' album? none of his albums are bad... especially compared to the garbage that being put out nowadays...
smh.gif
Have you listened to Blueprint 2? Trust me he has bad albums.

Your correct BP2 was weak, but you only named 1 album......''ALL'' his other album were at least good...Were they all classics ?? NO, good yes.
Vol. 3 and Kingdom Come are definitely below average and are albums that are definitely forgettable and let's be real Vol. 2 would be considered one of his worst if it didn't have Hard Knock Life and N***a What, N***a Who. Those songs are so incredible that people forget how weak the rest of that album really is.

Youre using words like forgettable & below average, but your ORIGINAL statement was ''BAD'' albums.....

If you really believed they were that bad why not just flat out say that??

And the fact you think Vol.2 could be ONE OF HIS WORST albums is shocking to me....

It could be the ''AGE'' factor, or the fact that i went to the hard knock life tour but vol 2. is in my top 5 HOV albums...

Hard knock life
If i should die
jigga what, jigga who
money, cash, h^%s
a week ago
coming of age [ da sequel]
can i get a
reservoir dogs
its alright

all of these are hot tracks I.M.O., and im not trying to convince anybody otherwise.
just stating my reasoning for vol.2 being a top 5 HOV album.

Cannot stopo playin the album
pimp.gif

the only tracks i really skip (Every once i awhile) is Reminder & What we talkin about.. but Everyhting else is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KingZarus1

why are people saying that jayz has a 'worst' album? none of his albums are bad... especially compared to the garbage that being put out nowadays...
smh.gif
Have you listened to Blueprint 2? Trust me he has bad albums.

Your correct BP2 was weak, but you only named 1 album......''ALL'' his other album were at least good...Were they all classics ?? NO, good yes.
Vol. 3 and Kingdom Come are definitely below average and are albums that are definitely forgettable and let's be real Vol. 2 would be considered one of his worst if it didn't have Hard Knock Life and N***a What, N***a Who. Those songs are so incredible that people forget how weak the rest of that album really is.

Youre using words like forgettable & below average, but your ORIGINAL statement was ''BAD'' albums.....

If you really believed they were that bad why not just flat out say that??

And the fact you think Vol.2 could be ONE OF HIS WORST albums is shocking to me....

It could be the ''AGE'' factor, or the fact that i went to the hard knock life tour but vol 2. is in my top 5 HOV albums...

Hard knock life
If i should die
jigga what, jigga who
money, cash, h^%s
a week ago
coming of age [ da sequel]
can i get a
reservoir dogs
its alright

all of these are hot tracks I.M.O., and im not trying to convince anybody otherwise.
just stating my reasoning for vol.2 being a top 5 HOV album.
I was ready say, i knew i couldnt have been the only one who thought this was one of his better albums.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

you guys will wake up one day and realize BP2 is heat

word, i didnt know there was so much hate, what songs are u guys not liking?

Disc 1:
A Dream
Hovi Baby
Watcher 2
Bonnie & Clyde
Excuse me Miss
What they Gonna Do
All Around the World
Poppin Tags
#@+! all Night
The Bounce
I did it my Way

Disc 2:
Diamond is Forever
Guns & Roses
U Dont Know Remix
Meet the Parents
Some how Some Way
Some people Hate
Blueprint 2
!*$*+ Please
2 Many **!$
As One
Ballad For the Fallen Soldiers
Show you how
@*!+*$% and Sister
What they Gonna do II

those are pretty much it. 4 songs of 25 i dont like. i only really like 4 songs on BP3
laugh.gif

you tellin me youre throwing kc, bp2, ag, vol. 1 2 3 etc in at any random moment and lettin the cds ride out? hellllllllllllllllllllllll no ...
foolish if you cant listen to AG, Vol. 1, and Blueprint all the way through.

different opinions for Jay fans, but sorry fellas, before BP3 came along, i thought Volume 2 was his worst

Originally Posted by Tuff G0ng

Originally Posted by Ryanbbn1

Originally Posted by flossb15

^how did you cross out some how some way!?!?!?
bc i meant to cross out some people hate instead, ill fix it
That's even more egregious in my opinion.
laugh.gif
just gave a good listne to both, those are great songs, just hate the chorus on some people hate

Back
Top Bottom