pimp.gif

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Big Sean murked jay z....

Fixed
shut up

You're a lame, this is the internet. You don't like it kick rocks fam!!! I wonder how other N__'s would react to their fave artist if they found out they didn't write their own lyrics?!. Maybe have the Rick Ross effect.
laugh.gif

all i said was shut up. but ok you got me fam and im pretty lame.
happy.gif

Jay-Z needs to stop. This dude can't get anything right. I have not heard a single song from this dude since The Black Album that makes me say WOW.

Game over Hova. It was a good run.

Fixed
shut up

You're a lame, this is the internet. You don't like it kick rocks fam!!! I wonder how other N__'s would react to their fave artist if they found out they didn't write their own lyrics?!. Maybe have the Rick Ross effect.
laugh.gif

happy.gif

It's ok if you don't agree w/ me but to come @ me like that.... shut up, nah not cool!!! @ Arthur, every since I 1st heard the Beyonce Ego Remix the1st thing I said was, "that Big Sean all the way." From the lazy flow to the constant use of punchlines. Not saying I have concrete evidence but @the least Big Sean is rubbing off on him *pause*

Fixed
shut up

laugh.gif

happy.gif

It's ok if you don't agree w/ me but to come @ me like that.... shut up, nah not cool!!! @ Arthur, every since I 1st heard the Beyonce Ego Remix the 1st thing I said was, "that Big Sean all the way." From the lazy flow to the constant use of punchlines. Not saying I have concrete evidence but @ the least Big Sean is rubbing off on him *pause*
Dude i didnt "come" at you. pause. like u said this is the internet.

lets all be friends!
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

I'm kinda disappointed with this. the song isn't bad, its pretty good, but its not worthy of being on an album called the BLUEPRINT though
ohwell.gif

Not impressed

Ye did kill Hov

I have a feeling that BP3 is gonna sound like 808's minus the autotune... I hope i'm wrong

Ye is probably my favorite artist to listen to, but i'm tellin you that he either took a bit of Sean's style or Sean is writing for him. The wordplayis to similar. CuDi wrote on 808's too, so it's not like Ye doesn't get any help when it comes to that.

Like the song, not my fav out of the released tracks so far though, see if it grows on me.

I'm not a Rihanna fan but she did real well.

My dude 'Ye killed it though.

Back
Top Bottom