The Official: Doerenbecher III thread, pics at the beginning of October.

Thanks to everyone for info...missed out on my size 9 in multiple places.

Being in Hawaii sucks for releases like these. I wish NT HNL was still open!!!!

Thanks to everyone for info...missed out on my size 9 in multiple places.

Being in Hawaii sucks for releases like these. I wish NT HNL was still open!!!!

I guess people don't think they will restock. If this is anything like the DB6 release then I wouldn't rush out to pay stupid money for these. Those restocked several times.

I guess people don't think they will restock. If this is anything like the DB6 release then I wouldn't rush out to pay stupid money for these. Those restocked several times.

Does anyone know how these are cut? I usually wear an 8 in jays, but an 8.5 in foams & south beaches. Only jays that I may can do an 8.5 are the XI & XIII's...NT employee told me that the III's were cut small tho, so I need help.

Thanks

Does anyone know how these are cut? I usually wear an 8 in jays, but an 8.5 in foams & south beaches. Only jays that I may can do an 8.5 are the XI & XIII's...NT employee told me that the III's were cut small tho, so I need help.

Thanks

Originally Posted by Nin0 Brown

Thanks

I think they are a half size smaller then most shoes run. Typically I wear a 9.5 but literally when I was the next on line at NYNT the dude says "No more 9.5's people!" I saw the last 9.5 walk out right in front of me lol.

I wound up buying a 9, because I knew a 10 would just fit too weird, and suede tox boxes look hella warped after a few wears if the shoe is too big, and I'm surprised when i tried them on they fit like a glove.

Now I wonder if im going to wear a size 9 in the rest of the AJIII releases next year. I never owned a pair before, can anyone confirm how these run?

Thanks

I think they are a half size smaller then most shoes run. Typically I wear a 9.5 but literally when I was the next on line at NYNT the dude says "No more 9.5's people!" I saw the last 9.5 walk out right in front of me lol.

I wound up buying a 9, because I knew a 10 would just fit too weird, and suede tox boxes look hella warped after a few wears if the shoe is too big, and I'm surprised when i tried them on they fit like a glove.

Now I wonder if im going to wear a size 9 in the rest of the AJIII releases next year. I never owned a pair before, can anyone confirm how these run?

I regret walking away from the line now that I think about it.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Yea, I hate not being able to try on shoes before I buy them. I almost cussed out the manager at my FL bc he said I couldnt try on the SB's...I was like Shiid, especially since he told me they ran true, when in fact they didnt.

Yea, I hate not being able to try on shoes before I buy them. I almost cussed out the manager at my FL bc he said I couldnt try on the SB's...I was like Shiid, especially since he told me they ran true, when in fact they didnt.

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

Jordan23 4xL, where were you bro?... I was number 40 I was wearing the south beaches what number were you?

nice I saw a few heads with the SB on. I guessing you got your size. I forget what number I was but i was wayyyy in the back lol

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

Jordan23 4xL, where were you bro?... I was number 40 I was wearing the south beaches what number were you?

nice I saw a few heads with the SB on. I guessing you got your size. I forget what number I was but i was wayyyy in the back lol

Originally Posted by voterobformayor

Thanks

I was 2 people behind you when dude said no more 9.5 so I got an 8.5, the last 3's I got i fit a 9 fine, so im trading my 8.5 with a 9 this weekend.  Hope they fit.

Originally Posted by voterobformayor

Thanks

I was 2 people behind you when dude said no more 9.5 so I got an 8.5, the last 3's I got i fit a 9 fine, so im trading my 8.5 with a 9 this weekend.  Hope they fit.

Originally Posted by Remi23

Originally Posted by Mikey23

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Why? When I got there the line was OD Long

Casue this dude on Niketalk was couple people behind me and he got his pair.I'm really thinking of paying 280+ for these, but I want to wait and see if NDC gets a restock

Originally Posted by Remi23

Originally Posted by Mikey23

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Why? When I got there the line was OD Long

Casue this dude on Niketalk was couple people behind me and he got his pair.I'm really thinking of paying 280+ for these, but I want to wait and see if NDC gets a restock

Originally Posted by bigj505

fools gonna get this thread locked. noice!

yup, ijapino got the sniper out

As far as sizing goes, I think you can get away with going a half size down if the sock liner is satin like the doernbecher 6s.

Back
Top Bottom