The Official: Doerenbecher III thread, pics at the beginning of October.

ATTENTION: THOSE WHO WEAR 7, 7.5, 13, AND 14,

NIKETOWN LAS VEGAS IS TAKING PHONE ORDERS.

702 650 8888

Holly molly' m trying my best not to hate on the resellers looool coz I ve done it in the past looool
But m super pissed at ndc for giving me hope and anytime I would press to confirm it would take me to an empt y
cart...
Last year was way easier imo' them shoes even leaked online before the rd if m not mistaken....
So yeah I ll wait for potential restock if m lucky... Or mybe gt em at a decent price from
A fellow nktlker
wink.gif

Holly molly' m trying my best not to hate on the resellers looool coz I ve done it in the past looool
But m super pissed at ndc for giving me hope and anytime I would press to confirm it would take me to an empt y
cart...
Last year was way easier imo' them shoes even leaked online before the rd if m not mistaken....
So yeah I ll wait for potential restock if m lucky... Or mybe gt em at a decent price from
A fellow nktlker
wink.gif

702 650 8888

Originally Posted by Jh3p

702 650 8888

busy signal... ill keep trying (kept trying and kept ringing out to answering machine)

Originally Posted by Jh3p

702 650 8888

busy signal... ill keep trying (kept trying and kept ringing out to answering machine)

why are some NT's taking phone orders and some aren't ? the hell happened to the "store policy"?

why are some NT's taking phone orders and some aren't ? the hell happened to the "store policy"?

Originally Posted by ijapino

STOCK PHOTOS WILL GET YOU BANNED!

I'm guessing your referring to my pics since they got deleted twice (the first time I thought i pressed pressed wrong button). I don't want you to think my pics were to solicit sneakers to resell in this forum. I was just posting my pics just like everyone else does. I thought they were cool pics and some people showed appreciation for them as well. No harm intended.... BTW: There's much more blaintant rule breaking going on in this thread...

Originally Posted by ijapino

STOCK PHOTOS WILL GET YOU BANNED!

I'm guessing your referring to my pics since they got deleted twice (the first time I thought i pressed pressed wrong button). I don't want you to think my pics were to solicit sneakers to resell in this forum. I was just posting my pics just like everyone else does. I thought they were cool pics and some people showed appreciation for them as well. No harm intended.... BTW: There's much more blaintant rule breaking going on in this thread...

Called these niketowns, got through, had a chance to order sz 13, but was worried i wouldnt be able to sell/trade for a pair my size....kinda regretting it now...

Called these niketowns, got through, had a chance to order sz 13, but was worried i wouldnt be able to sell/trade for a pair my size....kinda regretting it now...

I was on the phone trying to get the 13 in denver and the guy disconnected me and now its all busy again! Wish I knew which ones were doing phone orders. besides LV and Denver

Back
Top Bottom