The Official: Doerenbecher III thread, pics at the beginning of October.

I was on the phone trying to get the 13 in denver and the guy disconnected me and now its all busy again! Wish I knew which ones were doing phone orders. besides LV and Denver

damn I wasn't able to go NTSF called them and all they had was a 7-7.5 needed a size 9 ohhh well/ had to work last night so i couldn't scoop online/ congrats to all that copped that truly wanted these!!

Shout out to the peeps with NT phone info. Helped my boy who couldn't get NDC last night get a 13. Good lookin outtttt.

Shout out to the peeps with NT phone info. Helped my boy who couldn't get NDC last night get a 13. Good lookin outtttt.

damn I wasn't able to go NTSF called them and all they had was a 7-7.5 needed a size 9 ohhh well/ had to work last night so i couldn't scoop online/ congrats to all that copped that truly wanted these!!

Guys ya better edit this n put it in ur signatures at least... Might gt yall banned or cause thread to be locked' just a heads up

Guys ya better edit this n put it in ur signatures at least... Might gt yall banned or cause thread to be locked' just a heads up

so i think ive called every Niketown. everyone is either sold out or they have 7.5 and 14,15.

Thanks to everyone who put up info!!!!!!!!!!!

so i think ive called every Niketown. everyone is either sold out or they have 7.5 and 14,15.

Thanks to everyone who put up info!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom