The Official: Doerenbecher III thread, pics at the beginning of October.

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Yea, was u there.
Yeah. You just have been a few people ahead of me. I noticed a couple dudes ahead of me leave and not come back once the store opened.

Hope you can track one down at a fair price.

After seeing the line I didn't think I would get a pair.

Yea, was u there.
Yeah. You just have been a few people ahead of me. I noticed a couple dudes ahead of me leave and not come back once the store opened.

Originally Posted by joekamel

Yea, was u there.

Wat size did u get cause I didnt think I was gonna get my size 10/10.5 there was to many people

Originally Posted by joekamel

Yea, was u there.

Wat size did u get cause I didnt think I was gonna get my size 10/10.5 there was to many people

Some dude on Craigslist is selling a pair for $800 and posted that price is negotiable
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Some dude on Craigslist is selling a pair for $800 and posted that price is negotiable
indifferent.gif
someone probably would buy it. People got money

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

indifferent.gif
someone probably would buy it. People got money

Originally Posted by Mr718

Originally Posted by triton3k

Originally Posted by 23king24

Damn. i drove past NTNY at like 8 and saw the line and decided not to wait on it. now im thinking i should have.

yea it wasnt bad.  They were like about 10 people at a time go in, once inside they had 2 sides, one for small size and one for larger sizes and thats what made it go quick once inisde.  I went inside my 2nd time not even 20 minutes after I got my 1st one.
Yeah, by far the most organized campout.... Even tho I saw people get paid off at the door... It was still organized.
Yea it definately was organized.

Originally Posted by Mr718

Originally Posted by triton3k

Originally Posted by 23king24

Damn. i drove past NTNY at like 8 and saw the line and decided not to wait on it. now im thinking i should have.

yea it wasnt bad.  They were like about 10 people at a time go in, once inside they had 2 sides, one for small size and one for larger sizes and thats what made it go quick once inisde.  I went inside my 2nd time not even 20 minutes after I got my 1st one.
Yeah, by far the most organized campout.... Even tho I saw people get paid off at the door... It was still organized.
Yea it definately was organized.

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

this guy was at Roosevelt field mall last night, Is was making the list out and ******s were giving him money to try to get in line

2prtwdt.jpg

SHINY SUITCASE #@%$#!!!!!
grin.gif

Bee were you out there? I got an 11.5
eyes.gif

sfyv79.jpg

Jordan23 4xL, where were you bro?

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

this guy was at Roosevelt field mall last night, Is was making the list out and ******s were giving him money to try to get in line

2prtwdt.jpg

SHINY SUITCASE #@%$#!!!!!
grin.gif

Bee were you out there? I got an 11.5
eyes.gif

sfyv79.jpg

Jordan23 4xL, where were you bro?

roll.gif
Shiny suitcase $+@#@
laugh.gif
KC preciate the heads up, glad you got through
pimp.gif
All those real big and small sizes can still be ordered right now.

roll.gif
Shiny suitcase $+@#@
laugh.gif
KC preciate the heads up, glad you got through
pimp.gif
All those real big and small sizes can still be ordered right now.

Yo I can't lie, at first these were something I couldn't get with but once I seen them in person - I was like wow. These are actually dope. If I can come across these for retail again on NDC, I will scoop.

Congrats to all of those who actually wanted a pair to wear, and go to hell to those who bought to make a dollar off of someone who actually 'likes' these.

Yo I can't lie, at first these were something I couldn't get with but once I seen them in person - I was like wow. These are actually dope. If I can come across these for retail again on NDC, I will scoop.

Congrats to all of those who actually wanted a pair to wear, and go to hell to those who bought to make a dollar off of someone who actually 'likes' these.

Back
Top Bottom