The Official: Doerenbecher III thread, pics at the beginning of October.

Originally Posted by triton3k

Originally Posted by 23king24

Damn. i drove past NTNY at like 8 and saw the line and decided not to wait on it. now im thinking i should have.

yea it wasnt bad.  They were like about 10 people at a time go in, once inside they had 2 sides, one for small size and one for larger sizes and thats what made it go quick once inisde.  I went inside my 2nd time not even 20 minutes after I got my 1st one.
Yeah, by far the most organized campout.... Even tho I saw people get paid off at the door... It was still organized.

Originally Posted by triton3k

Originally Posted by 23king24

Damn. i drove past NTNY at like 8 and saw the line and decided not to wait on it. now im thinking i should have.

yea it wasnt bad.  They were like about 10 people at a time go in, once inside they had 2 sides, one for small size and one for larger sizes and thats what made it go quick once inisde.  I went inside my 2nd time not even 20 minutes after I got my 1st one.
Yeah, by far the most organized campout.... Even tho I saw people get paid off at the door... It was still organized.

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Left my house at 7:30 this morning, got there and copped my own pair and decided to scoop up another pair.

Quality just isn't there if you guys (that own a pair) know.

Here's a few pics I took and also from what I saw when I left NT Seattle. There were probably about 5 people just buying 8-10 pairs straight up!

And their first trip, this was the dad

Second trip the kids and looks like the kids' friends came out with another round

I didn't take another pic, but they came out with a 3rd round after that.

It was crazy!
Was there a line?  Im sure they wiped out the store.

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Left my house at 7:30 this morning, got there and copped my own pair and decided to scoop up another pair.

Quality just isn't there if you guys (that own a pair) know.

Here's a few pics I took and also from what I saw when I left NT Seattle. There were probably about 5 people just buying 8-10 pairs straight up!

And their first trip, this was the dad

Second trip the kids and looks like the kids' friends came out with another round

I didn't take another pic, but they came out with a 3rd round after that.

It was crazy!
Was there a line?  Im sure they wiped out the store.

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

I effin hate resellers...

As long as everyone holds out on buying for 200+, (which seems unlikely cuz apparently some ppl have money *refer to ebay) , the price will HAVE to go down, especially for those who copped like 10 pairs to sell. Cuz if you spent that much for 10 pairs, and you cant sell a single one for over 200, i'd start getting panicky and at least want back what i paid for it. 
That would be one way to get back at resellers. but of course it wont happen............
mad.gif

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

I effin hate resellers...

As long as everyone holds out on buying for 200+, (which seems unlikely cuz apparently some ppl have money *refer to ebay) , the price will HAVE to go down, especially for those who copped like 10 pairs to sell. Cuz if you spent that much for 10 pairs, and you cant sell a single one for over 200, i'd start getting panicky and at least want back what i paid for it. 
That would be one way to get back at resellers. but of course it wont happen............
mad.gif

Originally Posted by dharv

I ended up getting 2 pair at Niketown Seattle. It was cold as hell but worth it. Looking to trade for some Lebron 8 South Beach. Size 10.5
Ay man, if that was you, thanks for letting me borrow your chair.

Originally Posted by dharv

I ended up getting 2 pair at Niketown Seattle. It was cold as hell but worth it. Looking to trade for some Lebron 8 South Beach. Size 10.5
Ay man, if that was you, thanks for letting me borrow your chair.

I have to wait another 3-4 days for them to get here (even though I live right next door from where they ship these out), but has anyone tried the fine tip black Sharpie on the elephant print yet?

I have to wait another 3-4 days for them to get here (even though I live right next door from where they ship these out), but has anyone tried the fine tip black Sharpie on the elephant print yet?

Originally Posted by Jh3p

I've had it up to here with nike. Every limited release it's some new bs they pull. I don't understand half the reasons for their "policies"

1) Why do you have to wait 48 hours for phone orders?

2) Why is it a secret for how many pairs you got (doesn't seem to be a problem for this release, but past releases..)

3) Why can't you let us know specifically which stores are getting these?

And this sounds mad dumb, but we are nike's most loyal customers, it's time they stepped up.
1, won't be able to work with the phone blowing up.
2, keep people guessing so they sell out faster.
3, if u call the store u will know.
i'm fraustred with nike's  releases, but what can we do, nike don't care if we live in the country, we're not their target customer. i know if i live near any NTstore, these will be just a walk in.

I've had it up to here with nike. Every limited release it's some new bs they pull. I don't understand half the reasons for their "policies"

2) Why is it a secret for how many pairs you got (doesn't seem to be a problem for this release, but past releases..)

And this sounds mad dumb, but we are nike's most loyal customers, it's time they stepped up.
i'm fraustred with nike's  releases, but what can we do, nike don't care if we live in the country, we're not their target customer. i know if i live near any NTstore, these will be just a walk in.

I'm
30t6p3b.gif
@ the pic of the 2 dudes with their pops buying like 20 pairs while people that have been buying Nike/JB Products for years are left empty handed
30t6p3b.gif
x 1,000,000

I'm
30t6p3b.gif
@ the pic of the 2 dudes with their pops buying like 20 pairs while people that have been buying Nike/JB Products for years are left empty handed
30t6p3b.gif
x 1,000,000

Originally Posted by Jayhawk

Touche.
but i don't live in the country. I live in the DMV area. Im 15 mins away from Washington,dc. 

which also brings me to another point.

How can you not have a NT in the capital of america. sheesh.

Originally Posted by Jayhawk

Touche.
but i don't live in the country. I live in the DMV area. Im 15 mins away from Washington,dc. 

which also brings me to another point.

How can you not have a NT in the capital of america. sheesh.

Back
Top Bottom