The Official: Doerenbecher III thread, pics at the beginning of October.

I was able to get 2 pairs at NTNY, was gonna go for a 3rd but changed my mind. Line wasnt bad. Literally walked in 10 minutes after I got there. My size 9 was gone but scooped up 2 8.5's.

I was able to get 2 pairs at NTNY, was gonna go for a 3rd but changed my mind. Line wasnt bad. Literally walked in 10 minutes after I got there. My size 9 was gone but scooped up 2 8.5's.

sizes 7 7.5 and 15 left at niketown nyc

just got a text from a worker there

asked if i knew anyone who wanted a pair

i said not these sizes

ntny really wants to make this a sell out

sizes 7 7.5 and 15 left at niketown nyc

just got a text from a worker there

asked if i knew anyone who wanted a pair

i said not these sizes

ntny really wants to make this a sell out

I hope they restock...  this is madness.. I'll know next time what the deal is.  I usually don't go for online releases.  This was my first

I hope they restock...  this is madness.. I'll know next time what the deal is.  I usually don't go for online releases.  This was my first

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

same here son dats foolishness how can a shoes sell out in one minute??? dats totally ridiculous shame on u Nike.com but I hope they restock....

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

same here son dats foolishness how can a shoes sell out in one minute??? dats totally ridiculous shame on u Nike.com but I hope they restock....

2921ut3.jpg

2ihta3o.jpg

e9yo74.jpg

i'm curious why they don't have a doernbecher tag stitched into the inner like the previous releases did.

Do yall know if there were any NON-niketown releases for this shoe? (besides ndc)

Do yall know if there were any NON-niketown releases for this shoe? (besides ndc)

Damn. i drove past NTNY at like 8 and saw the line and decided not to wait on it. now im thinking i should have.

Damn. i drove past NTNY at like 8 and saw the line and decided not to wait on it. now im thinking i should have.

Left my house at 7:30 this morning, got there and copped my own pair and decided to scoop up another pair.

Quality just isn't there if you guys (that own a pair) know.

Here's a few pics I took and also from what I saw when I left NT Seattle. There were probably about 5 people just buying 8-10 pairs straight up!

5231928818_5f56d1a759_b.jpg

5231929018_07e3771702_b.jpg

5231338761_42b31ed678_b.jpg

And their first trip, this was the dad

5231956110_5fff640c5b_b.jpg

Second trip the kids and looks like the kids' friends came out with another round

5231365589_2e0ff2a860_b.jpg

I didn't take another pic, but they came out with a 3rd round after that.

It was crazy!

Left my house at 7:30 this morning, got there and copped my own pair and decided to scoop up another pair.

Quality just isn't there if you guys (that own a pair) know.

Here's a few pics I took and also from what I saw when I left NT Seattle. There were probably about 5 people just buying 8-10 pairs straight up!

5231928818_5f56d1a759_b.jpg

5231929018_07e3771702_b.jpg

5231338761_42b31ed678_b.jpg

And their first trip, this was the dad

5231956110_5fff640c5b_b.jpg

Second trip the kids and looks like the kids' friends came out with another round

5231365589_2e0ff2a860_b.jpg

I didn't take another pic, but they came out with a 3rd round after that.

It was crazy!

I've had it up to here with nike. Every limited release it's some new bs they pull. I don't understand half the reasons for their "policies"

1) Why do you have to wait 48 hours for phone orders?

2) Why is it a secret for how many pairs you got (doesn't seem to be a problem for this release, but past releases..)

3) Why can't you let us know specifically which stores are getting these?

And this sounds mad dumb, but we are nike's most loyal customers, it's time they stepped up.

I've had it up to here with nike. Every limited release it's some new bs they pull. I don't understand half the reasons for their "policies"

1) Why do you have to wait 48 hours for phone orders?

2) Why is it a secret for how many pairs you got (doesn't seem to be a problem for this release, but past releases..)

3) Why can't you let us know specifically which stores are getting these?

And this sounds mad dumb, but we are nike's most loyal customers, it's time they stepped up.

Originally Posted by 23king24

yea it wasnt bad.  They were like about 10 people at a time go in, once inside they had 2 sides, one for small size and one for larger sizes and thats what made it go quick once inisde.  I went inside my 2nd time not even 20 minutes after I got my 1st one.

Originally Posted by 23king24

yea it wasnt bad.  They were like about 10 people at a time go in, once inside they had 2 sides, one for small size and one for larger sizes and thats what made it go quick once inisde.  I went inside my 2nd time not even 20 minutes after I got my 1st one.

Back
Top Bottom