The Official: Doerenbecher III thread, pics at the beginning of October.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

was on line for less then 4 hours

my boy cut with me at ntny so we would be sure for our sizes

glad i did since there was only a few size 9's by the time i got to counter

got my size came home

was going to go back on line for a second pair but i changed my mind

first campout in 2 years
I despise people like you.  But I'm sure you didn't cut me... would not have let that go down.  Anyway, had some luck at NT,  will post pics in a sec.

got my size came home

first campout in 2 years
I despise people like you.  But I'm sure you didn't cut me... would not have let that go down.  Anyway, had some luck at NT,  will post pics in a sec.

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

Word, thats REDICULOUS. Also why make a sneaker that helps kids with cancer, limited enough to sell out in less than 2 minutes online. Wouldnt more sneakers = more money for kids? Maybe its me....
its not just you.

Word, thats REDICULOUS. Also why make a sneaker that helps kids with cancer, limited enough to sell out in less than 2 minutes online. Wouldnt more sneakers = more money for kids? Maybe its me....
its not just you.

Originally Posted by Mr718

got my size came home

first campout in 2 years
Im not even sure how/if that really happened. This dude is 5'2 and 190lbs

got my size came home

first campout in 2 years

Just got in from Niketown NY. They must have had 200+pairs.. at opening there was easily 100+ heads out there.. so many pairs, I just got back on line and scooped up another for a fellow Niketalker. Came out with 3 pairs.. a solid 5 hour wait in cold @@$ NYC.. good luck to everybody that will be on the restock search..

Just got in from Niketown NY. They must have had 200+pairs.. at opening there was easily 100+ heads out there.. so many pairs, I just got back on line and scooped up another for a fellow Niketalker. Came out with 3 pairs.. a solid 5 hour wait in cold @@$ NYC.. good luck to everybody that will be on the restock search..

Originally Posted by moneymike88

got my size came home

first campout in 2 years
true when your short and fat no one knows 
laugh.gif

but when you stick out and your slinky you cant do that  

Originally Posted by moneymike88

got my size came home

first campout in 2 years
true when your short and fat no one knows 
laugh.gif

but when you stick out and your slinky you cant do that  

Seems like NDC let a lot of people down on this release. Not that many people posted that they got email confirmations. Yo Eric where your pics at
nerd.gif
and KC did you end up grabbing a pair?

edit:
eek.gif
pimp.gif
at those pics hollakid. Damn I might have to grab a pair for myself now, and KC I just peeped your text.

Seems like NDC let a lot of people down on this release. Not that many people posted that they got email confirmations. Yo Eric where your pics at
nerd.gif

edit:
eek.gif
pimp.gif
at those pics hollakid. Damn I might have to grab a pair for myself now, and KC I just peeped your text.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

nerd.gif

edit:
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Haha, I JUST sent u a text. Man, I was torn about these and I couldnt make it out...had other things going on. So nope, on the hunt. lol, those pics make em look real good

nerd.gif

edit:
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Haha, I JUST sent u a text. Man, I was torn about these and I couldnt make it out...had other things going on. So nope, on the hunt. lol, those pics make em look real good

Originally Posted by wrukus

its not just you.
If Nike had any desire to make this a real charity shoe they would be GR.  This is just a marketing tactic Nike employs to keep Jordan shoe hype fresh for future releases.

nerd.gif

edit:
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
  I see people still remember...

nerd.gif

edit:
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
  I see people still remember...

its not just you.
If Nike had any desire to make this a real charity shoe they would be GR.  This is just a marketing tactic Nike employs to keep Jordan shoe hype fresh for future releases.

Originally Posted by luvtheshoe

its not just you.

You know there's other Nike charity sneakers besides Jordans that are still limited... Right?

Originally Posted by luvtheshoe

its not just you.

You know there's other Nike charity sneakers besides Jordans that are still limited... Right?

i cant get this shoes at all

nike online release a waste of time

nt ny the phone just hangs up on you

nt boston and seattle sold out

nt chi no phone orders

nt portland no phone orders for 48 hrs

one pair is all i want thats all , one simple pair and i cant even get that

what a joke ............................................................peace23

i cant get this shoes at all

nike online release a waste of time

nt ny the phone just hangs up on you

nt boston and seattle sold out