The Official: Doerenbecher III thread, pics at the beginning of October.

Had to leave NT CHI, my boss called me to go in to work, I ratter make the money, more money in da bank.

Had to leave NT CHI, my boss called me to go in to work, I ratter make the money, more money in da bank.

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Rather
nerd.gif

Same as me, I worked last night unitl 2:30AM and to day I go in at 10:30AM
pimp.gif

Rather
nerd.gif

pimp.gif

id say the biggest difference for "limited releases" like these in 2010 and a limited release for a shoe in 2003/2004 when "limited" started is the saturated resale market which is a huge benefit to the buyer. If youre patient and on top of things you will be able to catch a pair at a decent to really good price not too far above retail compared to the initail resell asking prices.  

id say the biggest difference for "limited releases" like these in 2010 and a limited release for a shoe in 2003/2004 when "limited" started is the saturated resale market which is a huge benefit to the buyer. If youre patient and on top of things you will be able to catch a pair at a decent to really good price not too far above retail compared to the initail resell asking prices.  

Originally Posted by jca998

Rather
nerd.gif

pimp.gif

My bad on that typo ive been up since 3, I really wanted this shoe but o well I'll get a pair with in a few days

Originally Posted by jca998

Rather
nerd.gif

pimp.gif

My bad on that typo ive been up since 3, I really wanted this shoe but o well I'll get a pair with in a few days

i think i owe someone a big, strong drink.

the dbvi restock was massive, so i reckon the same will happen again. i hope everyone frustrated with tonight will be sorted at retail shortly.

i think i owe someone a big, strong drink.

the dbvi restock was massive, so i reckon the same will happen again. i hope everyone frustrated with tonight will be sorted at retail shortly.

Back
Top Bottom