The Official: Doerenbecher III thread, pics at the beginning of October.

Originally Posted by AirRizzy33

Quality doesn't even come close to that of the DB VI. Nice, but I expected better

Knew there would be at least one person to bring up quality.

Quality doesn't even come close to that of the DB VI. Nice, but I expected better

Originally Posted by never wear them

i got over these....

eehh...
yeah, i love 3's, but for some reason these just don't do it for me.  they could've been way better.  congrats to the people who wanted them and got them though.

Originally Posted by never wear them

i got over these....

eehh...
yeah, i love 3's, but for some reason these just don't do it for me.  they could've been way better.  congrats to the people who wanted them and got them though.

Just got mine iPhone so non flash.
Lastnight my buddy got his nonflash while I was on the phone with him getting mine on flash.  Mine got canceled his went through. 

Just got mine iPhone so non flash.
Lastnight my buddy got his nonflash while I was on the phone with him getting mine on flash.  Mine got canceled his went through. 

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

btw i love how they ripped the $125.00 price tag off all the shoes...
roll.gif

Who are you tellin'! I feel you on that one.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mr718

Well Nostradamus, what other worldly knowledge do you have that you could share with the rest of us?

Originally Posted by Mr718

Well Nostradamus, what other worldly knowledge do you have that you could share with the rest of us?

Back
Top Bottom